- Mutual UFO Network plan massive database to track alien sightings
- Thieves steal $10k gold nuggets from Wells Fargo History Museum in San Francisco
- Tiger Woods is all smiles as he gets his tooth back
- The 8,000 Heathrow noise complaints from just TWO people
- Fox17 Morning News team try Vegemite on Australia Day
- Lone Peak girl had to wear coat to school dance as teachers felt dress was indecent
- Police scour property owned by Ricki-Lee Coulter's mother searching for Novy Chardon
- Sex researchers rate America's ten kinkiest cities
- SpongeBob SquarePants turns up in child's x-ray
- School Bus Driver Faces DUI Charge
Australian Man Proposes With LEGOs
More from Weddings
Adam Porter's marriage proposal to girlfriend Naomi Burgess hit her like a ton of bricks.
A tiny, colorful ton of LEGO bricks, that is.
Porter submitted his idea for a marriage proposal to the LEGO Festival of Play in Brisbane, Australia. The festival is celebrating the 50th anniversary of LEGO in Australia with a large "builtboard" in Brisbane's King George Square. Each day until September 2, an on-site certified LEGO professional builds selected messages on the board.
Porter's proposal was chosen, and LEGO flew him and an unsuspecting Burgess, both 29, from their home in Thornton, New South Wales to Brisbane to see the builtboard in person on Friday. Click through the slideshow below to see the proposal -- and her answer.
Porter isn't the only guy to propose with LEGO blocks. In June, a New Yorker also popped the question to his girlfriend using LEGOs in a two-minute stop-motion film. Perhaps he got the idea from an Atlanta filmmaker who did the same thing in January?