- Dinwiddie child rapist captured hiding in KY bedroom
- RVA Streets Alive! moves to Byrd Park
- TEDxRVA brings big ideas, names to CenterStage
- Martese Johnson case brings McAuliffe to Charlottesville
- Arkansas governor won't sign religious freedom bill after Indiana criticism
- Burning Candle Caused Reisterstown Blaze
- 2015 MLB Preview With Bill Ripken
- Officer Recognized For Heroic Efforts In Navy Yard Shooting
- Final Four Preview With Pat Kennedy
- Food bank to reopen at new location after storms
Australian Man Proposes With LEGOs
More from Weddings
Adam Porter's marriage proposal to girlfriend Naomi Burgess hit her like a ton of bricks.
A tiny, colorful ton of LEGO bricks, that is.
Porter submitted his idea for a marriage proposal to the LEGO Festival of Play in Brisbane, Australia. The festival is celebrating the 50th anniversary of LEGO in Australia with a large "builtboard" in Brisbane's King George Square. Each day until September 2, an on-site certified LEGO professional builds selected messages on the board.
Porter's proposal was chosen, and LEGO flew him and an unsuspecting Burgess, both 29, from their home in Thornton, New South Wales to Brisbane to see the builtboard in person on Friday. Click through the slideshow below to see the proposal -- and her answer.
Porter isn't the only guy to propose with LEGO blocks. In June, a New Yorker also popped the question to his girlfriend using LEGOs in a two-minute stop-motion film. Perhaps he got the idea from an Atlanta filmmaker who did the same thing in January?