- Tuesday, Jan. 27, 2015
- WorldViews: Chinese officers caught feasting on an endangered salamander
- Court: Ex-Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell will be free during appeal
- New reality series Sex Sent Me to the Slammer details the real-life escapades of couples
- Ex-CIA officer Jeffrey Sterline is convicted of leaking secrets to New York Times reporter James Risen
- Iowa Gov. Terry Branstad rushed to the hospital by ambulance after falling ill at public event
- How climate change will affect Australia in the next 100 years
- KFC launches Double Down Dog using fried chicken in place of a bun
- Argentine president seeks overhaul of intelligence services
- Riot squad called to UYG and Ty Dolla $ign gig after teen was assaulted
Aniston-Pitt Wedding Planner Dishes On Upcoming Nuptials
More from Weddings
The speculation is swirling around Jennifer Aniston's impending wedding -- though she's only been engaged to actor Justin Theroux for five days.
Wedding planner to the stars Kevin Lee orchestrated Jennifer Aniston's 2000 wedding to Brad Pitt, and he's got some predictions for her upcoming nuptials.
He told HuffPost Weddings that Aniston is a "romantic lady." He says that her romantic style will probably be incorporated into the wedding using "very light, very happy" colors, like blush and creme, in a garden-like setting.
Lee also thinks Aniston will have a more low-key celebration than her million-dollar wedding to Pitt -- though he doesn't see Aniston and Theroux eloping. "This is her second wedding, I don't think she wants to go that crazy," Lee says.
As for the dress, Lee thinks it'll be "simple and flowy" and from an unknown designer -- similar to her first wedding.
"When you do this kind of wedding, there's all these big name [designers] trying to put their gowns on celebrities. She's not into that so much," Lee said. "She just wants to go with whatever suits her personality."
So far, Lee says he hasn't been contacted to do Aniston and Theroux's wedding.
What do you think? Will Aniston's wedding follow Lee's predictions? Or will she take her wedding in a new direction? Tell us in the comments below!