- Virginia State wins first playoff game in program history
- Spiders claim Capital Cup with win at William & Mary
- Missouri tops Tennessee on Senior Night
- Wrongly convicted murderer who spent 20 years in prison receives $3.6 million from New York in 'fastest resolution of its kind in history'
- Anthony, Cline lead Spiders past High Point
- UVa. to Host Board of Visitors Meeting Regarding Rape Allegations
- From runway to fairway: Anger as RAF spends £14,000 of taxpayer cash on a GOLF SIMULATOR after cutting 10,000 staff in just four years
- Colchester Hospital branded one of worst in England after 'complaints nearly double to 3,000 in just a year as it faces a shortfall of 170 nurses'
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
- Endangered sheep escapes from LA Zoo and dies after being 'struck in hit and run'
Chinese scientists are planning to launch a Mars rover "around 2020", state media reported on Tuesday, as the country pours billions into its space programme and works to catch up with the US and Europe.
The first photograph ever taken from the surface of a comet: Rosetta probe captures extraordinary image - but scientists fear craft landed on its SIDE after bouncing into a hole
In just over 50 years of space exploration humanity has landed spacecraft on Venus, the moon, Mars, Saturn's moon, Titan, and two asteroids. Now a new object can be added to that list: a comet.