- Crews on scene of house fire in Richmond's Northside
- Black and blue or white and gold? The dress color debate rages online
- Brittany Ghiroli Says Nick Markakis Comments Are A Non Issue
- Possible GOP candidates for president headed to Tennessee
- News Guide: FCC 'net neutrality' vote and what it means
- Virginia to Compensate Victims of Forced Sterilizations
- WorldViews: After South Korea legalizes adultery, stock value of condom manufacturer spikes
- Underwear thief in Monkton, Ayrshire caught after women set up CCTV
- Paula Deen is back with a new cookery show after racism scandal
- Apple's iPad Plus with 12.9inch screen to launch later this year to combat Microsoft's Surface
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.