- 'I just want to find my Brad Pitt': Angelina Jolie doppelganger branded 'ugly' by school bullies says her resemblance to the star makes men so nervous they start shaking
- Dramatic Exorcism as Man who was 'possessed by homosexual demon' after swimming with men in Kenya is exorcised by a priest to 'cure' him after it 'drove him to download gay porn'
- Hulk Hogan scores two minor victories in his $100m sex tape suit as judge rules tape will not be shown to the public or press at trial - and he CAN wear his bandanna in court
- Coronation Street's Carla Connor to develop serious gambling addiction... as she struggles to cope with guilt over fire deaths
- LIVE: President Obama announces US and Cuba reopening Embassies'
- UK's Playtech expands online trading with Ava Trade buy
- Timeline to negotiations on new Greek bailout
- Subdued Djokovic eases into third round
- Rebel rocket fire kills 16 civilians in Yemen's Aden
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises sharply on renewed Greece hopes
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.