- Bin Laden family's final moments in £7m plane that crashed at Blackbushe Airport
- To have and to hold: Stunning Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo is given a helping hand by her royal groom Pierre Casiraghi ahead of ceremony at her parents' lakeside castle
- Olivia Newton-John launches her own vintage wine and other celeb drinks
- Athletics hit by fresh doping crisis as shock report claims 'at least one third' of distance running medal winners are using drugs
- Baby boy circumcised at request of Muslim father WITHOUT mother's consent
- Royal British legion suspends firm as MoS suspends new scandal
- Alcoholic Architecture is the bar where the air is saturated with alcohol
- Crazy Jewish Mom who won’t stop giving her (long-suffering) daughter outrageous advice
- Drone comes within 100 feet of two commercial planes near JFK Airport
- Hypnotist Paul McKenna fails to halt 'drug and drink' addict case
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.