- Community Wants Justice After Freddie Gray’s Death
- 2 Children Rescued From Burning Home In Md.
- Person Arrested For Attempting To Scale White House Fence
- Md.-Controlled Spacecraft Closes In On Pluto
- Person Critically Injured After Tree Branch Falls On Them
- WEATHER BLOG: Dry Tuesday
- Greene County utility permit concerns
- Eating in 'The Gap': New restaurant opens in unlikely location
- The search for a new schools director in Elizabethton narrows.
- Friends, Teammates Hold Vigil at Longwood University for A.J. Hadsell
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.