- Professional Sports Scores
- Marinas not the only businesses suffering from lower lake levels
- Friday Night Huddle: The latest scores
- High school football scores 8-28
- Customers, Employees Shocked About Huddle House Closings
- Bridgewater Plaza Businesses Reopen After Shootings, Under Dark Cloud
- Controversy Surrounds Automatic Plate Readers
- TV shooting survivor's husband recounts story before gunfire
- Slain Photographer Adam Ward Remembered at Amherst- Salem Football Friday Kick Off Game
- 1on1 Thursday: Preview of Show on Long Beach Miss., Ten Years Later
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.