- Rockingham County, Harrisonburg Seeing Continued Population Growth
- Anti-austerity protesters hang a Tory dummy above M60
- Boris Johnson demanded David Cameron give the power to limit migrant numbers
- Kerry Katona ends marriage to third husband George Kay after 13 months
- Nicky Windsor was sent ultrasound PICTURES of the baby she aborted
- UK charity considers cutting off aid for the ‘Jungle’ at Calais after visiting the camp and deciding most migrants had no real reason to leave their home country
- Microsoft unveils SurfaceBook laptop, Surface Pro 4 tablet and new Lumia 950 and 950XL 'superphones' you can also use as a PC
- Kate Hudson's Fabletics fashion wear brand under fire for 'subscription'
- Baby and dog BOTH jump for joy as father gets a very cute welcome
- IMF downgrades global economic forecast as growth falls to slowest pace since the financial crisis
Colorado 4 Year Old Girl Tired Of 'Bronco Bama' And Mitt Romney - Video
With less than one week to go before Election Day, it's safe to say that many Americans feel a bit of election fatigue. At the Al Smith dinner earlier this month, even President Barack Obama joked that "sometimes it feels like this race has gone on forever."
But out of the mouths of babes we often get the truth and, like so many of us, this Fort Collins 4-year-old is ready for this election season to end.
"I'm tired of Bronco Bama and Mitt Romney," A teary-eyed Abigael tells her mother in the video.
Evans told 9News that she and her daughter were listening to NPR when Abigael starting tearing up.
"That's why you're crying?" Elizabeth asks to which Abigael starts to cry and cough. "It'll be over soon, Abby. The election will be over soon, okay?"
Abigael then tries to get a hold of herself and responds to her mother with a tearful, "Okay."
Elizabeth Evans posted this video yesterday to her YouTube account after the young girl heard "one too many mentions of the election," Evans describes on her YouTube page.
Hang in there Abigael -- just a few more days, just a few more days.