- US STOCKS-Futures fall as investors nervous ahead of jobs data
- Nigeria's President Buhari and Vice-President Osinbajo declare assets
- 2 men claiming to have found Nazi train appear on Polish TV
- G20 communique drafters reject EM push to cast rate hikes as risk -source
- Swedish prosecutor charges man with genocide in Rwanda
- Olympics-IOC to set up two million dollar refugee fund
- Iraq's top cleric demands real steps in fighting corruption
- Johnny Depp wows Venice in gritty gangster tale 'Black Mass'
- Head of U.N.'s refugee agency to step down this year
- EU executive confirms plan for bigger migrant relocation quotas
Win a luxury £150,000 yacht holiday
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Don’t miss your chance to live like the rich and famous by taking part in our unmissable new game
We’ve teamed up with the National Lottery who are celebrating the launch of their Lotto game this weekend, to give one lucky reader the chance to win a luxury yacht holiday worth £150,000!
For your chance to win this amazing prize you will need to purchase a National Lottery Lotto ticket and answer the questions that have been printed inside the Daily Mirror on Friday October 4, 2013. Please see the full entry details in the ‘How to enter’ section below.
The new National Lottery Lotto game has bigger jackpots as well as a brand new raffle, so now there’s more ways to win more money. Plus this Saturday is extra special as there’s an unmissable £10 million jackpot and an incredible 1,000 raffle ticket holders will win £20,000 each! So as well as the jackpot line, don’t forget to check you raffle number too.
The new Lotto ticket is £2 meaning there’s more than twice as much in the prize pot. Matching just 3 numbers now wins you £25 and also means there will be even more money being contributed to good causes around the UK.
The lucky winner of our Big Giveaway game will enjoy a luxury trip on an incredible superyacht to a destination of their choice. This is your chance to experience the heady glamour of the Monaco Grand Prix or the refined buzz of Portofino.
You can even use the trip to discover the unusual but no less beautiful coasts of Montenegro and Croatia; wave goodbye to winter blues from the turquoise waters of St. Barths, or venture further afield into the magical islands of French Polynesia.
The choice is completely yours and there is no better way to enjoy the world's most spectacular coastlines than from the water.
So make sure you play along to be in with the chance of winning!
How to enter
If you would like to be in with the chance of winning the luxury £150,000 yacht holiday simply follow the following steps:
1. You are required to purchase a National Lottery Lotto ticket that is valid for the draw on Saturday October 5, 2013. Alternatively if you still have Lotto tickets from the draws that took place September 28 and/or October 2, 2013, these will also be valid for entry. Please keep your ticket safe as you must be able to present the same ticket used for entry, should you win the prize.
2. Then you must answer the four questions that will be printed inside The Big Giveaway pull-out (from your Daily Mirror on Friday October 4, 2013) in order to discover the four correct co-ordinates as part of our Big Giveaway game.
3. Once you have worked out the correct co-ordinates, simply input them along with your unique ticket number from your National Lottery Lotto ticket into the fields in the form below.
4. Please make sure that you complete all of the required fields in the form below.
If you are a resident of Northern Ireland or the Isle of Man CLICK HERE for a no purchase necessary route.
Terms and conditions
1. Entry open from 7am Friday October 4, 2013 until midday Monday October 7, 2013.
2. Open to UK and IOM residents and 16+ only.
3. One winner will be selected from all correct entries after the closing date.
4. Only one entry per unique Lotto ticket number per Promotion Draw.
5. Purchase of a National Lottery Lotto ticket and The Mirror is required for entry.
6. One winner will receive the top prize of a luxury yacht holiday worth £150,000 with OS Luxury Travel. Winners must have a valid passport. Insurance is not included and is at the discretion of the winner. Travel to and from the UK airport is not included.
7. A cash alternative of £150,000 is available.
8. Lotto ticket number must be from a Lotto ticket valid for The National Lottery Lotto draws on September 28, 2013, and/or, October 2, 2013 and/or October 5, 2013.
9. No purchase necessary for NI and IOM.
10. Lotto tickets (or copy of the original) or validation slips must be retained for verification purposes.
11. For full terms and conditions, CLICK HERE
Promoter: Trinity Mirror Limited, Trinity Mirror PLC, One Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5AP