- McDonald's employee injured in Chesterfield armed robbery
- Two injured in strip club shooting in South Richmond
- Winter Weather Advisory north of D.C., including Montgomery & Loudoun counties
- Horrified Japan mourns the loss of another citizen to Islamic State
- 'I'm gonna die!' Man cheats death by laying on tracks as freight train passes over... and then tries to escape between moving wheels
- Sexism row as Channel 4 News presenter Cathy Newman is turned away from mosque 'despite being respectfully dressed' on Visit My Mosque day
- Officials say jailed journalist Peter Greste is on a flight back to Australia having been released from prison after spending more than a year behind bars
- Nicky Morgan tells Cabinet colleague 'I'm in charge of education'
- Ched Evans rape victim's picture 'appears on the internet and viewed thousands of times'
- 'It doesn't look good': Family fears for Bobbi Kristina Brown as daughter of late Whitney Houston fights for her life in medically-induced coma after being found 'face down in bath tub'
Amanda Holden goes bra-less and flashes side-boob at Britain's Got Talent wrap party
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Meanwhile, egg victim Simon Cowell was pictured leaving with a mystery blonde after the BGT final
What’s a better way to get over being egged by a reject contestant than spending a night with Amanda Holden (and her side-boob) and a mystery blonde?
Simon Cowell put the dramatic egg-gate behind him as he whisked himself out with his fellow judges and the Britain’s Got Talent crew after the show finale.
The mogul was joined by Sinitta at swanky venue 45 Park Lane for the show’s wrap party.
Amanda stole the post-show party by flaunting her side-boob in a revealing black dress.
She had previously suffered a wardrobe malfunction when her nipple appeared to slip out of her shimmering gold outfit during the live broadcast.
But the ex-wife of Les Dennis made the brave decision to show off her amazing figure for the night out.
While cheeky host Dec pulled some hilarious faces when buttoning up his designer blazer.
Simon was a true fashion disaster by wearing a white shirt about five or six sizes too big with proper dodgy flares and black shoes.
Britain's Got Talent final show and wrap partyView gallery
More than 13 million people watched the Britain's Got Talent live final last night, which saw Simon Cowell get pelted with eggs by a suspected former reject , ITV said today.
The show, won by Hungarian shadow dance troupe Attraction, was watched by a peak audience of 13.1 million, with an average of 11.1 million viewers across the two-and-a-half show, the broadcaster said.
The viewers saw Natalie Holt, 30, a member of Welsh singing brothers Richard and Adam Johnson backing group, rush to the front of the stage during their performance and gave one of her own.
Ken McKay / Rex Features
Watch all the Britain's Got Talent 2013 final performances - including Attraction's winning routine
Holt, reportedly a musician who took part in the 2012 series without getting past the bootcamp stage, launched eggs at the judging panel made up of Cowell, comic David Walliams, singer Alesha Dixon and actress Amanda Holden, before being overpowered by security staff.
She later apologised, releasing a statement saying: "I want to apologise to Richard and Adam for overshadowing their performance.
"I've never done anything like this before and in hindsight I have realised it was a silly thing to do."
Britain's Got Talent FinalView gallery
A BGT spokesman said that police were called because of her "misguided actions" but that no further action would be taken against her.
Shocked Simon, 53, had to go backstage to change his shirt, while security guards marched the brunette girl out.
The music mogul said of the attack: “I told Sinitta the other day that I don’t like eggs and I really don’t like eggs, I’m sorry for you guys.
“I thought she was throwing a sandwich at me.”
ITV today revealed that Attraction won with 27% of the public vote, ahead of runner up, teenage comic Jack Carroll, 14, who got 20.1% and Richard and Adam, who came third with 15.4% despite the interruption .
The eight-strong Hungarian group, whose presence on a show supposedly highlighting native performers had led to criticism, won after a resolutely British-themed display, including Land Of Hope And Glory and the voice of Winston Churchill.
Ken McKay / Rex Features
Their performance, against a backdrop that included the Union flag, the Olympic rings and the Queen, saw them beat disabled youngster Carroll, whose sharp routine poked fun at BGT's BBC rival The Voice, including talent judge Tom Jones, among other targets.
Judge Simon Cowell said afterwards that the result was "a bit of a surprise", adding: "It just shows that this country welcomes people from all over the world and they loved this act."