- Peter Bilello says it's a miracle he got his late wife's lost dollar bill back
- Jose Caballero sentenced to prison for sex on beach in front of children
- The future of the school run? Four seater family car powered by the sun
- More than 80% of doctors and nurses come in to work even if they are sick
- Police blamed for letting Francisco Sanchez 'who shot Kathryn Steinle' go
- Nasa reveals new image of Pluto's four 'alien black spots'
- When losing your hearing is a sign of a brain tumour
- Why so many pills are TOO BIG to swallow: And why it's safe to crush or cut up some - but not others
- Greek deal 'could blow euro apart'
- No end in sight to ISIS battle says Barack Obama as he refuses more troops
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery