- Donald Trump hits trouble with God as he's accused of lying about faith
- Families torn apart after horrific electrical accident kills a married father-of-three and critically injures engaged man expecting second child
- St Louis Rams cheerleader given surprise reunion on the football field with her Marine husband
- Moscow furious over Norwegian TV show depicting life after a Russian invasion
- For richer or RICHER: Newlywed postal worker wins $4million lottery jackpot one day after his wedding
- America’s hidden homeless living in a Florida motel captured in gripping photographs
- Millennials hate bad grammar more than any other age group
- Texts reveal how Michelle Carter encouraged Conrad Roy III to kill himself
- Zombies on a plane! Fear The Walking Dead special will introduce new character for season two of the spin-off
- 3 dead, 2 injured in shooting spree in Tennessee
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery