- Asian father-of-four raped pub worker for three hours after dragging her off the street saying 'you white women are good at it'
- Woman drives off with wheel clamp still attached to tire on Bad Girls Club
- Earl of Cardigan's estate sold for £12million despite long battle to preserve the property given to his family by William the Conqueror 900 years ago
- Christmas angels! Babies in festive photo shoot wearing Santa and Rudolph hats
- The name's Elba. Idris Elba: Leaked Sony emails reveal boss Amy Pascal wants British actor to be James Bond
- Inside the fairytale castles you could own in Italy
- 'Next generation, God willing': ISIS jihadist's widow from London posts picture of four-year-old boy posing with toy gun by Islamic flag
- Incredible photos reveal makeup artist's dark fantasy makeovers
- Is this the world's most dangerous job? Fearless zoo workers put their heads inside crocodiles' mouths to impress tourists
- Saluting the fallen: NYPD staff pay their respects as bodies of 'executed' police officers are driven past in ambulances after gunman shoots dead two cops in their patrol car 'to get revenge for deaths of Eric Garner and Michael Brown'
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery