- Grieving son discovers his dead mother lost her life savings to postal lottery scammers
- IRS inspector tells Congress he's investigating 'potential criminal activity' in Lois Lerner tea party targeting case as 32,000 supposedly 'lost' emails turn up
- Chris Knoche Says Melo Trimble Is Better Than The Hype
- Israel to let water flow to West Bank development at center of political feud
- Revenge porn blackmailer threatened to tell married woman's husband about their one-night stand and put naked pictures on the internet unless she gave him £1,000
- Bye, bye American pie! How only 12 per cent tuck into dessert at home because of time and cost
- Madonna says France 'feels like Nazi Germany' in Paris radio interview
- Ex-husband, 63, who said he had a 'strong relationship' with former partner is arrested for her murder
- Nicole Richess admits she made up rape claims after having sex with 2 soldiers
- The final moments of former Australian soldier who died as a mercenary in battle with ISIS... after he 'sacrificed himself' to free Kurdish fighters that had become circled by the terror group
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery