- O’Malley Raises $191K For Political Action Committee
- WEATHER BLOG: Cold Saturday, Winds Subside
- DC Prepares To Deploy Snow Trucks For Sunday Into Monday
- At Hopkins, Science Gets Social
- Bruce Pearl loses in return to Knoxville
- Sixth Appalachian State University student dies this school year
- Free supplies for Greene County teachers
- Danville City Council Honors Wendell Scott
- Church Kicks Off African-American History Month
- Kevin Quick's Uncle Remembers
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery
New twist in Triple J Hottest 100 saga as listeners realise the number NINE track had never been played on the radio station
Carl's Jr's Super Bowl advert model Charlotte McKinney reveals her bullied past, her future in movies - and how she really did bite into THAT burger.
'Shouldn't both be ok?' Mary Cheney under fire after leaked Facebook post asking why drag queens can impersonate women but whites can't black up
New York City's most expensive apartment at Pierre Hotel relisted for HALF price - but it STILL costs $63million
'It touches on the emotions and experiences of military families': Michelle Obama joins Bradley Cooper to hit out at Michael Moore and other critics of 'American Sniper'
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.