- Chaos in Iraqi forces contributed to Islamic State’s biggest win this year
- Pay rise means Welsh leader is now paid same as David Cameron
- Best foreign cheeses are made in UK
- NASA images reveal life on Mars claims ex-UN worker Andre Gignac
- Man facing deportation for burglary has his sentence HALTED so he can donate a kidney to his ailing younger sister
- Family 'outraged' at 33-year sentence of man who killed boy, 3, while he played Mortal Kombat and waited for his dinner
- All shook up! Las Vegas rattled by magnitude-4.8 earthquake that damaged Nevada's busiest highway ramp ahead of Memorial Day weekend
- B.B. King viewing draws more than 1,000 in Las Vegas
- Missouri man serving LIFE in prison over marijuana could be freed after 21 years as Governor commutes his sentence
- Bizarre slow-speed chase ends after bystander walks in front of car trailed by police
Rihanna's rude T-shirt and other celebs in filthy and offensive tops
More from UK
Sometimes famous people just don't get enough attention so have to wear naughty things that our mums would tell us off for smirking at
It's not just the shy and retiring Rihanna who likes to shock with her choice of polyester and cotton garments.
Cast your soiled mind back to when she wore that, ahem, feminist-inspired T-shirt with the sexy DIY photo on it.
The baddest gal in town isn't alone in liking wearing saucy slogans either - but we can definitely say hers is one of the worst.
Rih seems to be well into nana-offending fashion at the moment.
She said of her new River Island range: "I just wanted stuff that I wanted to wear because at the end of the day that's what got me into designing - seeing things on the rack that were great, but that could have been a little more me.
"Maybe they could have been a little longer or shorter, or have a little more sex appeal or a little less.
"I wanted to make clothes for fat days. Stuff that I wanted to wear. I was being selfish. Hopefully, my friends and people who shop at River Island will have the same taste."
Fat and selfish? That sounds familiar.
Here are some other celebs who ought to have had a smack on the bottom for wearing...
Slogans on Tee Shirt'sView gallery