- See this adorable five-month-old baby cuddle with her unexpected best friend, a pet sloth called Daisy
- German magazine under fire for 'misleading' cover showing Michael Schumacher and the headline 'He sits in the sun', months after similar front page with 'Awake!' headline
- New Jersey couple sue Philadelphia Little League
- Stylist to Miss Honduras beauty queen - who was shot dead alongside her sister last week - is found stabbed to death in his bath
- Cruel couple who kept 109 rabbits in squalid conditions at their home told inspectors they were 'like alcoholics but with pets'
- Briton who flew to Kenya to live with a girl he met on Facebook is arrested for her murder after 'flushing her diabetic medicine down the toilet' and her condition killed her
- Cricket Australia XI match against India cancelled after the death of Phillip Hughes
- Darren Wilson's gun was NOT tested for Michael Brown's fingerprints, and officer was able to wash blood from his hands: Probe's serious errors exposed in grand jury files
- Cameron's pledge to cut net migration lies in tatters as figure soars to 260,000
- Drunk rugby coach crashed his car while dressed as Rihanna 'then sped off because he was embarrassed'
Behaving like animals: Students from prestigious London School of Economics get blind drunk at 10am in fancy dress bear costumes
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
PUBLISHED: 13:11 EST, 7 December 2012 | UPDATED: 14:25 EST, 7 December 2012
They say that school days are the best days of your life.
But some of these students might think differently tomorrow after they threw a very early morning party today.
The young men, clad in costumes from the Star Wars films including Stormtrooper, Darth Vader, Yoda, Jedi and Jabberwocky outfits, larked about in central London park, Lincoln Inn Fields at 10am this morning.
One unfortunate man had clearly drawn the short straw though, and braved the biting cold in a Princess Leia-themed costume consisting of a sarong and bikini top.
Shocked bystanders watched them vomit and spank each other
The students larked about chasing each other in the park
Take that! The students were playfully hit with sticks and model light sabres as they messed around
They playfully hit each other and messed around with toy light sabres on the green.
Some were seen laughing and clutching bags of alcohol, and empty wine bottles were scattered on the park green.
A bystander said: 'They were chasing each other round trees and spanking each other.
'I saw some of them on all-fours. One was drinking out of a funnel.
'I spoke to some American tourists and they said they thought it was a ritual.'
One man drinks from a funnel as a student dressed in a Stormtrooper outfit helps him out
May the force be with you: A group of Stormtroopers laugh as they watch their friends mess about
The students clutched plastic bags with what appeared to be bottles of alcohol inside them
The whole troop: The members gathered in the central London park where they drank and larked about
He said: 'They were drinking red wine, white wine and Advocaat - it was a very weird combination.
'They were vomiting. It is in a very exclusive park.
'When I said to one of them that it was a bit early for a party, he said: 'Yes, it's great, isn't it?'
A spokesman for the London School of Economics said that any unacceptable behaviour would be punished.
He said: 'This is an event organised by the LSE Student Union’s Athletics Union.
'The School will take appropriate disciplinary action in the case of unacceptable behaviour arising from excessive consumption of alcohol.'
The LSE Athletics Union was unavailable to comment when the Mail Online tried to contact them.