- Hunt Valley Spring Festival Presented by Carbiz
- Lunch in the Tiger’s Den
- Opening Day Tailgate & March to the Yard
- Sunday, March 29, 2015
- Win Tickets To The Jack Daniels Honey Hysteria Viewing Party
- Opening Day Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant
- Opening Day Pickles Pub
- The hellish task of identifying 149 victims: 600 body parts removed from site as it emerges killer co-pilot's remains have already been found
- The £10million Brideshead sale: Keepers of Castle Howard to sell off 10 treasures for upkeep of one of Britain's grandest houses
- Obese hairdressers ruined my business by sneaking out to gorge on takeaways and stealing customers' biscuits, says salon boss
Cheryl Grampa: Teacher loses license after receiving MASSAGES from Cooper City elementary students
More from UK
- Fuchsia Seraphine Dress Worn by Kate Only Costs $79
- Kenny Sansom Admits He's a Homeless Alcoholic Who Sleeps on a Park Bench
- Mothers' Groups Hail Kate's Decision Not to Hide Her Post-Baby Bump
- Body of missing 2-year-old found by police a day after he wandered off while playing with his brother
- A Summery Pippa Middleton Dresses the Part in Ladylike Florals at Coronation Festival
PUBLISHED: 12:46 EST, 24 November 2012 | UPDATED: 12:46 EST, 24 November 2012
An elementary school teacher has lost her teaching license after allegedly rewarding her students for giving her massages that in at least one incident went too far.
As of this month Cheryl Grampa, 46, can no longer teach in the state of Florida after at least one boy was found touching her breasts and virginal area during those massages, according to investigators at Cooper City Elementary.
In February of 2011 Grampa was suspended for five days over the massages spanning the 2009-2010 school year.
Finished: Cheryl Grampa, 46, has had her teaching license taken away in the state of Florida after allegedly asking her elementary school students to give her massages
She resigned in December of 2011 after two psychological evaluations in March of 2011 and November of 2011 found her 'unfit for duty as a classroom teacher,' according to the Sun Sentinel.
It was unclear how long the 12-year veteran has been getting her classroom massages.
According to the Broward School Board, she ‘engaged in inappropriate conduct and contact with a minor student'.
That conduct ranged from 'soliciting and allowing students to massage her, in exchange for rewards; allowing students to touch her in an inappropriate manner and failing to take reasonable and corrective action with respect to improper touching.’
Too far: Grampa was a teacher at Cooper City Elementary School when during at least one incident in the 2009-2010 school year a boy touched her breasts and vaginal area according to investigators
Schools Superintendent Jim Notter said at the time of her suspension that Grampa had been working long enough to know better than to ask a student for a massage.
He said the suspension was a ‘last chance.’