- Teen mom with 'murdered baby in her bag planned to ditch son in a hole, then eat IHOP after quick stop at Victoria's Secret where she was caught shoplifting'
- Lafayette cops release frantic 911 calls from movie theater where gunman murdered two people - as surveillance footage shows calm killer buying his ticket before the show
- Pictured: Half-naked homeless man bathes with bar of soap in New York City's Columbus Circle fountain in front of children
- Where's Walter? Feds open investigation into dentist who killed Cecil the lion as White House says it will review petition to EXTRADITE the elusive hunter
- Facebook's drone is ready for take off: Firm reveals giant craft with the wingspan of a 737 designed to beam the internet to Earth
- Jessica Alba fails to raise a smile as she steps out amid claims that her organic beauty company's sunscreen is 'useless' and leaves people with painful sunburn
- How do you stay a model for 60 years? Scoff treacle pud and choccy biscuits!
- Missing teen found two YEARS to the day after her disappearance - but police let her go because she's now 18
- Rape kit tested 13 years later, arrest made 15 years after attack
- Was the Tokyo 2020 Olympic logo plagiarized?
Cheryl Grampa: Teacher loses license after receiving MASSAGES from Cooper City elementary students
More from UK
PUBLISHED: 12:46 EST, 24 November 2012 | UPDATED: 12:46 EST, 24 November 2012
An elementary school teacher has lost her teaching license after allegedly rewarding her students for giving her massages that in at least one incident went too far.
As of this month Cheryl Grampa, 46, can no longer teach in the state of Florida after at least one boy was found touching her breasts and virginal area during those massages, according to investigators at Cooper City Elementary.
In February of 2011 Grampa was suspended for five days over the massages spanning the 2009-2010 school year.
Finished: Cheryl Grampa, 46, has had her teaching license taken away in the state of Florida after allegedly asking her elementary school students to give her massages
She resigned in December of 2011 after two psychological evaluations in March of 2011 and November of 2011 found her 'unfit for duty as a classroom teacher,' according to the Sun Sentinel.
It was unclear how long the 12-year veteran has been getting her classroom massages.
According to the Broward School Board, she ‘engaged in inappropriate conduct and contact with a minor student'.
That conduct ranged from 'soliciting and allowing students to massage her, in exchange for rewards; allowing students to touch her in an inappropriate manner and failing to take reasonable and corrective action with respect to improper touching.’
Too far: Grampa was a teacher at Cooper City Elementary School when during at least one incident in the 2009-2010 school year a boy touched her breasts and vaginal area according to investigators
Schools Superintendent Jim Notter said at the time of her suspension that Grampa had been working long enough to know better than to ask a student for a massage.
He said the suspension was a ‘last chance.’