Tag: crime news
Engraved pens, first class flights and presidential suites: How the IRS spent $4.1 MILLION on 2010 training conference
IRS said to have spent $50million on 220 conferences from 2010 to 2012Conference held at Anaheim in August 2010 used government money to treat managers ...
Instead of getting married today, the fiancé of double Olympic women's soccer gold medalist Hope Solo appeared in court this afternoon accused of striking her ... Full story
Micah Moore Who Killed Spiritual Leader's Wife and Made It Look Like a Suicide Videotaped Sexual Assaults
The Bible student who confessed to killing a spiritual leader's wife revealed to a pastor he recorded the sexual assaults on his iPad, it emerged ... Full story
Justice at Last for Female Bartender Who Was Brutally Beaten by Off-Duty Police as She Wins $850,000
A female bartender who was brutally beaten by a drunken off-duty cop twice her size was awarded $850,000 in damages on Tuesday.Karolina Obrycka of Chicago ... Full story
A psycho attacked a Manhattan psychiatrist in his office with a sledgehammer Monday, then stabbed him repeatedly, police said.Jacob Nolan stopped by to chat with ... Full story
Five people were found dead in an Ohio garage on Nov. 12. According to the Daily Mail, authorities are blaming carbon monoxide, but it is ... Full story
A family of African fraudsters stole at least £4million from taxpayers in a 20-year scam.One created fake identities for up to 100 children to milk ... Full story
A grandmother has been charged with drug smuggling after police found 55 rocks of crack hidden in her privates. Berenice Fernandes, 74, claimed she knew nothing ... Full story
A man beat to death his live-in girlfriend after having 'rough sex' while her young children were in the house, police said. Jeffrey Dean White, 43, ... Full story
A Leicester man has gone on trial charged with the murder of a guest at a nightclub where singer Jessie J had been performing. Ashley Charles ... Full story
This was one brutal baby-sitting job, according to a new lawsuit. A live-in nanny who watched over the daughter of a Park Avenue socialite and a ... Full story
A mother returned to her luxurious Manhattan apartment on Thursday night to find her two-year-old son and six-year-old daughter had been stabbed to death in ... Full story
A woman who went through a 24-hour nightmare involving rape, sodomy and brutal beating has come forward this week after her alleged tormentor was convicted ... Full story
NYPD 'Cannibal' Who 'Kept Files on 100 Women He Planned to Kidnap, Rape, Kill, Cook, and Eat' Held Without Bail
A New York police officer who allegedly plotted to kidnap up to 100 women before raping, killing, cooking and eating them has been charged. Gilberto Valle, ... Full story
- Ivanka Trump Will Not Tolerate a ‘Spoiled, Bratty’ Daughter
- Katy Perry: Russell Brand asked for a divorce via text message
- Italian Supreme Court orders Amanda Knox back for trial
- New England Patriots Aaron Hernadez questioned in murder investigation
- Serena Williams says Steubenville rape victim was 'lucky' and 'shouldn't have put herself in that position
- Three Radio Hosts Fired After Mocking Steve Gleason
- 'The Voice' Winner: Another winner to be crowned on Tuesday night's finale
- Josh Duggar Moving to Washington to Join FRC Action
- Jim Nabors of 'Gomer Pyle' fame marries male partner of 38 years
- Dr. Thomas J. Desperito cleared of negligence after being sued by man who suffered eight-month erection after implant surgery
- Miss Utah Marissa Powell's flub goes viral, steals spotlight from Miss USA winner - Video
- Taylor Swift Reveals 'Best Moment Ever', Surprises Michelle Chamuel On The Voice
- The Voice Winner: Adam Levine Predicts A Winner
- Brian Banks’ accuser Wanetta Gibson to pay $2.6 million in damages to Long Beach School District
- Army Lieutenant Colonel Mark Weber, "Tell My Sons" Author Dies At Age 41
- Protestors strip down to their underwear outside Victoria's Secret
- S*x tapes of Waffle House CEO secretly recorded by housekeeper
- Obama and Putin can't hide their disdain for each other during tense G8 briefing
- Los Angeles Lakers Trade Rumors: Clippers Weighing Blake Griffin-for-Dwight Howard Offer
- Major Immigrations Raids at 7-Eleven Stores
- Barbra Streisand criticizes treatment of women by ultra-Orthodox Jews
- Kim and Kanye's premature baby needs 'focus' from her parents
- Rihanna wardrobe malfunction after braless night of partying with Cara Delevingne
The crisis in Syria may appear to be no more or less than a civil war in a country many people would struggle to place ... Full story
He may be second line to the throne, but Prince William has described his job as a search and rescue pilot as his greatest calling ... Full story
MIAMI (AP) - When LeBron James' greatness almost wasn't good enough, officials began preparing for a San Antonio celebration. Continue reading Miami's championship reign would be over. ...
MOST POPULAR ON CAPITALBAY
- Golden Corral food poisoning - 167 people get norovirus after eating at newly-opened GOLDEN CORRAL
- 'Bo Obama, will you marry me?' Single Goldendoodle Ramona pops the question to First Dog in adorable YouTube video
- Enormous swarm of locusts afflicts Egypt
- Inexperienced nudist acquitted
- World's Cutest Kitten: Daisy the Tabby Becomes Instant Internet Sensation After Heartwarming Pictures Are Posted Online
Astrodome and Pan Am terminal head list of America's most endangered buildings due to threat of demolition
By Hugo Gye PUBLISHED: 06:24 EST, 19 June 2013 | UPDATED: 07:22 EST, 19 June 2013 1 View comments Iconic buildings such as the Houston Astrodome and the Pan ...
Protest was a call for Obama to intervene in the detention of FEMEN activists in TunisiaTwo arrested after stripping off near the Brandenburg Gate, where ...
What's YOUR risk of impotence? As our new calculator reveals, your lifestyle could to increase the chance by 85%
Around 50% of men aged between 40 and 70 suffer with impotence and increasing numbers of men in their 20s and 30s are developing conditionCauses ...
First Lady and daughters Malia and Sasha visited the site on TuesdayWalked through a section of the 19,000-square-metre memorialMali, 14, was clearly moved by memorial ...
Masterful technique demonstrated by 'How To' expert Dave HaxInvolves pinching two points of shirt then flipping it overVideo has already been viewed more than 2.5million ...
Surrogate-born children are more likely to suffer depression than those carried by their real mother
Children struggle to cope with the idea that they were carried by a woman other than their motherBut have less difficulty with the thought that ...
Is this where the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles live? Mysterious green ooze appears in sinkhole beneath Philadelphia
Similar-looking green ooze poured into New York storm sewer by the evil ninja Shredder spawned the heroes in a half shellHowever, the world's most fearsome ...
Men don't stand a chance with women if under 6ft: Bad luck for Tom Cruise, Daniel Radcliffe, Jack Black and Seth Green
Tom Cruise, Daniel Radcliffe, Seth Green and Jack Black are all below 6ftUK men have grown four inches in 100 years to average height of ...
Four U.S. soldiers killed in rocket attack on Afghan airbase as Karzai pulls out of talks in protest at Obama's failure to include government in peace negotiations with Taliban
President Hamid Karzai drops out of security talks in protest at negotiations Angry that government blocked form initial talks between U.S. and Taliban Karazi accuses ...
Italian Supreme Court rules Meredith Kercher murder was a sex game gone wrong and order Amanda Knox back for trial
By Daily Mail Reporters PUBLISHED: 13:08 EST, 18 June 2013 | UPDATED: 06:41 EST, 19 June 2013 117 View comments Bad news: Amanda Knox has called the reversal ...
USA StatesThis is a list of the United States and its Territories in alphabetical order:
United States LinksView Many useful US Links: