- U.S. targets overseas cyber attackers with sanctions program
- WorldViews: Photo: Were Iranian soldiers fighting in Tikrit?
- Iran talks head into double-overtime Thursday morning
- All 13 neon sign letters from the old Yankee Stadium go unsold at Sotheby's auction after being valued at $300,000
- WorldViews: French lawmaker mocked after draft law copy and pasted from Wikipedia
- Dan Murphy's wine experts reveal the perfect tipple to go with your favourite Easter food
- Families now £16 a week better off than a year ago thanks to falls in food and petrol prices
- Has M&S turned a corner? Clothes sales up for the first time in almost FOUR years
- Hollywood's last superstars: The only six actors in Tinseltown who can still command $20 million-a-movie as the industry targets 'safer' reboots and franchises
- Dramatic video shows moment group of men riding on top of van are sent flying as it swerves round a corner
PSG omits Brazilian Nene after midweek tantrum
More from Soccer/Football
- Former Manchester United striker Alan Smith denies Liverpool fans attacked his ambulance after Anfield horror injury
- BOJAN KRKIC'S TEAM OF THE SEASON: Alexis Sanchez and Harry Kane are in... but which two Stoke players make the cut?
- Brighton and Hove Albion giving players training in law surrounding sexual consent
- Can Manchester United finish second? Will Steven Gerrard win the FA Cup? Can Harry Kane be crowned PFA Player of the Year? Sportsmail previews the season's climax
- Liverpool stopper Simon Mignolet: My mental strength helped me recover after being dropped by Brendan Rodgers
LILLE -- Paris Saint-Germain left Nene out of the squad for Saturday's home Ligue 1 game against fourth from bottom Evian Thonon Gaillard as a punishment for his tantrum in the midweek 2-1 Champions League victory over Porto.
The Brazilian forward struck the roof of the dugout with his hand and argued with coaching staff when he was called back to sit down after warming up midway through the second half on Tuesday.
Substitute Nene eventually went on for Javier Pastore in the 88th minute.
"Nene did not behave well," coach Carlo Ancelotti told a news conference on Friday. "He has to be more professional.
"He will be in the squad for (Tuesday's) game at Valenciennes if he changes."
Nene, Ligue 1's joint top scorer last season with 21 goals, has started only five league games this term with Ancelotti generally preferring to play Jeremy Menez and Ezequiel Lavezzi up front instead.
Fourth-placed PSG, who are five points behind leaders Olympique Lyon, will also be without Blaise Matuidi, Marco Verratti and Mohamed Sissoko on Saturday.
Italy midfielder Thiago Motta is back from injury and set to start.
The 30-year-old Motta, who has suffered back and calf problems, has played only four league games this season and been badly missed.
© 2012 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.