- More Rain, Flooding Forecast Along Soggy East Coast
- Yanks Still Chasing Home-Field Edge After 9-2 Loss To O’s
- Company: Squirrel Causes 1,900 Power Outages In Frederick
- Charles County Officials Investigating Death Of Couple
- 71-Year-Old Man Killed In Baltimore Shopping Center Shooting
- Hurricane Joaquin Upgraded To A Category 4
- Trump Defends 2nd Amendment Following Oregon Shootings
- Joe Biden Could Decide Presidential Run In The Next Week
- No. 22 Michigan Smothers Maryland 28-0 In Big Ten Opener
- WEATHER BLOG: Slow Improvements
PSG omits Brazilian Nene after midweek tantrum
More from Soccer
- Aston Villa 0-1 Stoke: Marko Arnautovic's second-half strike compiles more misery on Tim Sherwood's struggling side
- Manchester City 6-1 Newcastle: Sergio Aguero smashes five goals in just 20 minutes as hosts come from behind to sink sorry Toon
- Sevilla 2-1 Barcelona: Terrible defending costs Luis Enrique's side as Michael Krohn-Dehli and Vicente Iborra sink La Liga champions
- Bournemouth 1-1 Watford: Glenn Murray misses late penalty as Eddie Howe's side are held at home by fellow promoted side
- Sunderland 2-2 West Ham United: Jeremain Lens goes from hero to villain as he sees red after incredible first-half lob gave Dick Advocaat's Black Cats a two-goal lead which was then squandered
LILLE -- Paris Saint-Germain left Nene out of the squad for Saturday's home Ligue 1 game against fourth from bottom Evian Thonon Gaillard as a punishment for his tantrum in the midweek 2-1 Champions League victory over Porto.
The Brazilian forward struck the roof of the dugout with his hand and argued with coaching staff when he was called back to sit down after warming up midway through the second half on Tuesday.
Substitute Nene eventually went on for Javier Pastore in the 88th minute.
"Nene did not behave well," coach Carlo Ancelotti told a news conference on Friday. "He has to be more professional.
"He will be in the squad for (Tuesday's) game at Valenciennes if he changes."
Nene, Ligue 1's joint top scorer last season with 21 goals, has started only five league games this term with Ancelotti generally preferring to play Jeremy Menez and Ezequiel Lavezzi up front instead.
Fourth-placed PSG, who are five points behind leaders Olympique Lyon, will also be without Blaise Matuidi, Marco Verratti and Mohamed Sissoko on Saturday.
Italy midfielder Thiago Motta is back from injury and set to start.
The 30-year-old Motta, who has suffered back and calf problems, has played only four league games this season and been badly missed.
© 2012 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.