- A treasure trove of TV history for viewing at ETSU
- Weekend Crash On I-81 Kills 1, Injures 4
- Bedford Co. couple facing multiple drug charges
- Waynesboro Man Arrested after Domestic Dispute
- For the first time, less than 10 percent of the world is living in extreme poverty, World Bank says
- Lawyer: Decision on Pistorius’ release delayed again
- Iraq official: Car bomb on busy commercial street near city of Basra kills 10, wounds 25
- UN releases a draft for potential agreement on climate
- The weather in Syria is great for airstrikes, says Russian TV station
- Iraq officials: car bomb in eastern Diyala province kills 13 people, wounds 30
Pau Gasol Expected to Miss Lakers' Game at Thunder
More from Soccer
- Brendan Rodgers spending at Liverpool: His transfer activity broken down
- Jurgen Klopp oozes charisma but can also intimidate - he wants to replace Brendan Rodgers at Liverpool FC and his Borussia Dortmund past makes Anfield a good fit
- England coach Stuart Lancaster MUST pay for Rugby World Cup 2015 disaster!
- Brendan Rodgers top 20 quotes: From 'the Welsh Xavi' to 'football death', here are the former Liverpool FC manager's best lines
- Jurgen Klopp or Carlo Ancelotti? Were Liverpool FC right to sack Brendan Rodgers?
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.