- Bin Laden family's final moments in £7m plane that crashed at Blackbushe Airport
- To have and to hold: Stunning Italian heiress Beatrice Borromeo is given a helping hand by her royal groom Pierre Casiraghi ahead of ceremony at her parents' lakeside castle
- Olivia Newton-John launches her own vintage wine and other celeb drinks
- Athletics hit by fresh doping crisis as shock report claims 'at least one third' of distance running medal winners are using drugs
- Baby boy circumcised at request of Muslim father WITHOUT mother's consent
- Royal British legion suspends firm as MoS suspends new scandal
- Alcoholic Architecture is the bar where the air is saturated with alcohol
- Crazy Jewish Mom who won’t stop giving her (long-suffering) daughter outrageous advice
- Drone comes within 100 feet of two commercial planes near JFK Airport
- Hypnotist Paul McKenna fails to halt 'drug and drink' addict case
Pau Gasol Expected to Miss Lakers' Game at Thunder
More from Soccer
- Stuttgart vs Manchester City: Watch all the pre-season friendly action as it happens
- England call-up Liam Plunkett and uncapped Mark Footitt for fourth Ashes Test vs Australia as James Anderson misses out
- Stevan Jovetic glad his Manchester City troubles are at an end as Inter Milan forward claims Manuel Pellegrini never let him pla
- Arsenal gear up for Community Shield clash with Chelsea as Petr Cech prepares to face former club for first time since £11m move
- Manchester United sell Angel di Maria shirts in club megastore... despite winger close to finalising £45m move to Paris Saint-Germain
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.