- Robert Redford delivers commencement speech encouraging college graduates to be fearless
- Could Americans have been pledging allegiance to a MAPLE LEAF? Canada's secret plan to invade the US
- Sherlock Holmes and the case of the contested copyright: Arthur Conan Doyle's estate launches legal battle over Hollywood film depicting detective during his retirement
- Someone's Spidey Sense wasn't working! Incompetent party performer knocks himself out with epic back-flip fail leaving the children VERY disappointed
- Confirmed: Body pulled from the Hudson River is identified as missing kayaker who was 'murdered by his fiancée' during paddle trip a month ago
- FARE-well: Puerto Rico taxi driver, 73, who died from cancer propped up in his CAB at his wake
- 'Black America would have done much better with a white president': Byron Allen launches searing attack on Obama in rambling rant about Baltimore and race
- Harper, Gonzalez, Zimmerman lead Nats over Phillies 4-1
- Lynchburg Man Killed in Motorcycle Accident
- Staunton Kids Express Themselves Through Art
Pau Gasol Expected to Miss Lakers' Game at Thunder
More from Soccer/Football
- Nico Rosberg claims Monaco GP victory as Lewis Hamilton is forced to settle for third after Mercedes pit-stop blunder
- Crystal Palace 1-0 Swansea: Alan Pardew targets four signings after his side complete their quest to finish in the top ten with Jason Puncheon starring for the Eagles at Selhurst Park
- Hull's Abel Hernandez faces retrospective rap for punching Manchester United's Phil Jones
- Colin Montgomerie retains Senior PGA Championship title in Indiana
- Kevin Keegan launches passionate attack on Mike Ashley's regime ahead of Newcastle's relegation showdown against West Ham
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.