- WorldViews: Saudi prince pledges to give away his fortune — all $32 billion of it
- WorldViews: MAP: Greece isn’t the first nation to default on a sovereign debt
- WorldViews: Greece, on the brink of collapse, is receiving the largest numbers of refugees in Europe
- More than 100 had contact with Liberian teen who contracted Ebola
- Bankruptcy is a real possibility for Greece. Does its leader have a plan?
- The tax disc fiasco and the lesson the State never learns by STEPHEN GLOVER
- #sunburnart trend warned against by dermatologists over cancer risk
- David Cameron 'bullied by Boris Johnsonon Heathrow' over third runway
- UCL has one rule for hate preachers and another for Tim Hunt by Bel Mooney
- Twisters, Fabs and Calippos: How to make your favourite ice lollies
Pau Gasol Expected to Miss Lakers' Game at Thunder
More from Soccer/Football
- Floyd Mayweather pretends dummy is Manny Pacquiao before asking if its 'little arm is messed up' and giving it a slap
- Manchester United winger Nani set for £3.5m Fenerbahce move after being told he has no future at Old Trafford
- Maria Sharapova eases into the third round after crushing Holland's Richel Hogenkamp
- Judy Murray calls for equal heat breaks at Wimbledon as she and Caroline Wozniacki hand out drinks to the waiting queue
- Swansea complete signing of Portugal striker Eder from Braga as he signs three-year-deal at the Liberty Stadium
Los Angeles Lakers forward Pau Gasol is expected to miss his third straight game with tendinitis in his knees.
Coach Mike D'Antoni said at the Lakers' shootaround that he hadn't received an official update from team doctors, but he took that to mean that Gasol is "not ready yet" for Friday night's game at Oklahoma City. D'Antoni says it "could be any day" that Gasol is ready to return.
Gasol was not on the court for the portion of the shootaround that was open to reporters.
D'Antoni also says he doesn't expect injured point guard Steve Nash to be back until at least the Lakers' next road trip, which starts Tuesday.
The Lakers host Utah on Sunday.