- Explosions rock two churches in southern New Mexico but no one is hurt or injured in the blast
- How do vegan substitutes for bacon, cheese and chocolate weigh up
- Dr Jan Seski is accused of killing lion in illegal hunt in Zimbabwe
- This one is quite surreal – famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shows off his expenses claim and customs form for trip to the moon
- Two teen girls die from apparent overdoses at California music festival
- Baltimore sees ANOTHER deadly weekend with 11 people shot including two fatalities in the first two days of August
- The bleak and bland shop fronts that capture the grim reality of life behind the Iron Curtain in the late 1980s
- Street Outlaws reality star suffers serious concussion after his car slams into a wall and barrel rolls during a race
- Women who turn their breast milk into JEWELLERY
- Top wedding apps for planning and enjoying your big day reveal
“Time to start pumpin' some weights!” David Haye’s still looking sexy to us
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.