- Coast Guard: Cargo Ship Sank, One Body Found
- Your Rooting Guide For The 2015 MLB Playoffs
- Cleanup Efforts Continue In Ocean City
- Poll: Maryland Governor Has 54 Percent Favorable Rating
- Amtrak Train From Vermont To Baltimore, DC Derails
- Popular Restaurant Owner Discusses His Assault Only With WJZ
- 2015 Orioles Recap With Roch Kubatko
- Anne Arundel County Police Investigate After 2 Found Dead In Home
- Important deadline coming up for Tennessee high school seniors
- Fall sports camp in Johnson City reaches capacity for first time
“Time to start pumpin' some weights!” David Haye’s still looking sexy to us
More from Sports
- Arsenal's Per Mertesacker enjoys 'synchronised football' with Manchester United's Wayne Rooney on Twitter
- Barcelona are the 'best club in the world' but I needed a new challenge at Chelsea, says Pedro
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.