- What Facebook REALLY knows about you: Take the test that can work out your personality based on nothing but your 'likes'
- Bankrupt 50 Cent seeks court's permission to pay basic bills for his mansion
- UNFRIEND your partner on Facebook to save your marriage
- ESPN suspends Curt Schilling for all of MLB season after tweet fallout
- Glamour magazine video captures women's reactions to outdated sex tips
- Feds now need search warrants before tracking cellphones
- Bill Clinton video reveals president practicing 1993 Address to the Nation about Iraq
- Cleveland County Sheriff's office sparks tries to raffle off a PUPPY
- 'Water bear' bug that can survive in space could revolutionise computing
- The dictator next door: New book details the calculated way Hitler used interior design to fool the world into believing he was a 'charming neighbor'
“Time to start pumpin' some weights!” David Haye’s still looking sexy to us
More from Sports
- Barcelona are the 'best club in the world' but I needed a new challenge at Chelsea, says Pedro
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.