- Driver charged after crashing into Chesterfield home
- Kmart in Colonial Heights closing Sunday
- Police search neighborhood in Dinwiddie for wanted man
- TRAFFIC ALERT: Backup on I-64E near Staples Mill from multiple accidents
- Report: Germanwings crash co-pilot tried slow descent before
- Germanwings crash co-pilot tried descent previously, says new report
- Baltimore Mayor To Announce DOJ Partnership
- Education Dept. Sees Increase in Campus Sex Crime Reporting
- Former Bank Executive in Va. Sentenced for Wire Fraud
- 1on1: JMU's Bob Roberts on Huckabee & 5 Others in GOP Race
“Time to start pumpin' some weights!” David Haye’s still looking sexy to us
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.