- Don't worry, it's not real! Bodies strewn in the streets, cars crushed by concrete slabs and a derailed train - the bizarre mock up that closed down central Sydney as emergency services practices responding to a disaster
- Man who stabbed nightclub doorman because of a BAD DRINK sentenced to 28 years in prison
- Family mourns the death of their surfing dog who was mauled to death
- Christopher Duran's last words before execution on New York street
- Body dressed in same clothes as those worn by missing kayaker 'murdered by his fiancée' pulled from the Hudson River
- Legendary blues musician BB King honored by family and fellow guitarists such as Carlos Santana at Las Vegas memorial
- Diver left terrified after close encounter with great white shark while spearfishing in murky water
- At least 4 injured at amphitheater campground in Washington
- 'It's really thrown me for a loop': Sandra Lee reveals emotional and physical struggle to recover after double mastectomy that saw her lose 15 pounds in just five days
- Small explosion at Chesterfield fire scene
“Time to start pumpin' some weights!” David Haye’s still looking sexy to us
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
King of the jungle David takes his clothes off to show how much weight he lost on I'm A Celeb. You’re welcome ladies
He was the last man left in the jungle – a position most men would very much appreciate and David Haye was no exception.
“To be the last male standing feels like a great achievement,” he Tweeted when he left the I’m A Celebrity show.
David’s sense of pride probably came more from a sportsman’s view point though (as opposed to ruder ones) and it sounds like he’s looking forward to getting back to the day job and regaining the whopping great hulk of a physique he had before he went in.
“My Jungle diet of beans & rice for 3 weeks sent me from 98kg to 92kg Time to start eating some proper food and pumpin some serious weights!” he told fans on Twitter recently (that's almost a stone to most of Britain).
He also removed his shirt and ran along Surfer’s Paradise beach while smouldering into the camera and generally melting female brains everywhere.
ITV / Rex
Of course, along with the likes of Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts (who David said Declan Donnelly had no chance with!), he became rather popular for his naked shower scenes in which he flashed his amazing butt and body.
It seems like he’s keen to keep the ladies happy now he’s on the outside too. He recently Tweeted: “As requested by many of my lovely fans, now that i'm out of jungle, here is #TodaysBodyShot,” along with the picture below.
Long may David’s reign continue we say. We’re just going to spend a little time studying these pictures for signs of, um, weight loss.