- What Facebook REALLY knows about you: Take the test that can work out your personality based on nothing but your 'likes'
- Bankrupt 50 Cent seeks court's permission to pay basic bills for his mansion
- UNFRIEND your partner on Facebook to save your marriage
- ESPN suspends Curt Schilling for all of MLB season after tweet fallout
- Glamour magazine video captures women's reactions to outdated sex tips
- Feds now need search warrants before tracking cellphones
- Bill Clinton video reveals president practicing 1993 Address to the Nation about Iraq
- Cleveland County Sheriff's office sparks tries to raffle off a PUPPY
- 'Water bear' bug that can survive in space could revolutionise computing
- The dictator next door: New book details the calculated way Hitler used interior design to fool the world into believing he was a 'charming neighbor'
Dwight Howard Custody: Royce Reed Wants $100K in Legal Fees
More from Sports
- Barcelona are the 'best club in the world' but I needed a new challenge at Chelsea, says Pedro
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.