- On Greek island, migrants find paradise quickly turns to purgatory
- Hotplate's Tania and Christina can't answer simple question on Hot Seat special
- Turkish couple spend their wedding day feeding FOUR THOUSAND Syrian refugees
- Maybe it's hair-editory: Parents reveal how their tiny babies become the mane attraction from the moment they are born
- More Brits than ever before embarking on risky pursuits while on holiday
- Boko Haram beheads policeman as insurgents attack Nigerian army bases
- Can the Mindful Chefs overhaul your health?
- Now police refuse to attend burglaries if victims live in ODD-NUMBERED houses in bizarre cost-cutting move
- Dubai to build the world's highest residential tower The Dubai One tower
- Unlicensed surgeon left hair stylist with one-inch deformed penis after botched operation that means he can't have sex
Dwight Howard Custody: Royce Reed Wants $100K in Legal Fees
More from Sports
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
- Detroit Pistons Dancer Makes Backward Half-Court Shot Like A Pro
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.