- CBS CEO said met with Apple to discuss TV deal
- Canada startup Payfirma raises capital, mulls 2016 IPO
- Apple finds bug that causes iPhones to crash
- Apple SVP says car is 'ultimate mobile device'
- Avago nears deal for Broadcom: sources
- 103-year-old Welsh twins die within weeks of each other
- 'Kidd Cole' from MTV's 'Catfish' accused of making fake threats against D.C. Metro
- Jeremy Conn: NBA Finals Predictions
- FIFA Corruption Case: Why Should Americans Care?
- Traffic stop ends with DUI, drug charges
Dwight Howard Custody: Royce Reed Wants $100K in Legal Fees
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.