- 'I just want to find my Brad Pitt': Angelina Jolie doppelganger branded 'ugly' by school bullies says her resemblance to the star makes men so nervous they start shaking
- Dramatic Exorcism as Man who was 'possessed by homosexual demon' after swimming with men in Kenya is exorcised by a priest to 'cure' him after it 'drove him to download gay porn'
- Hulk Hogan scores two minor victories in his $100m sex tape suit as judge rules tape will not be shown to the public or press at trial - and he CAN wear his bandanna in court
- Coronation Street's Carla Connor to develop serious gambling addiction... as she struggles to cope with guilt over fire deaths
- LIVE: President Obama announces US and Cuba reopening Embassies'
- UK's Playtech expands online trading with Ava Trade buy
- Timeline to negotiations on new Greek bailout
- Subdued Djokovic eases into third round
- Rebel rocket fire kills 16 civilians in Yemen's Aden
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises sharply on renewed Greece hopes
Dwight Howard Custody: Royce Reed Wants $100K in Legal Fees
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
Royce Reed, the mother of Dwight Howard’s young son, wants the NBA star to pay the $100,00 in legal fees related to the couple’s nasty custody, TMZ reported on Monday, Nov. 26.
Royce Reed, a former “Basketball Wives” star and Orlando Magic dancer, says that she is currently strapped for cash and that Howard earns over $1.3 million per month. Reed filed documents in Florida asking a judge to make Dwight pay her legal fees, claiming that she cannot afford them. Dwight Howard filed for sole custody of the couple’s son, 5-year-old Braylon Howard, earlier this year.
In the documents, Royce’s attorney makes the claim that Reed is buried in legal fees and will eventually have to drop out of the custody battle. Furthermore, the documents claim that Royce Reed has already incurred $44,113.50 in legal expenses, and will spend another $60,000 plus if the Reed and Howard child custody battle continues, for a grand total of $106,621.80 in legal fees.
A judge has not yet ruled on Royce Reed's motion against Dwight Howard.