- Governor McAuliffe to ceremonially sign landmark sexual assault bills
- Ford recalls nearly 423,000 vehicles
- #Unsmokeable campaign to keep kids from smoking
- Hundreds of SATs from Loudoun County High School go missing
- Wednesday night high school playoff results
- Clearer powers passed for crime fighters
- Woman arrested over mother's death in SA
- US negotiator in nuke talks with Iran to leave job in summer
- Ricketts vetoes driver's licenses bill for immigrant youth
- Libertadores Cup quarter-final results
Bengals RB Bernard Scott Out for Season
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
CINCINNATI—Bengals running back Bernard Scott will miss the rest of the season with an injured left knee.
Scott got hurt during a 17-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday when the leg bent awkwardly as he was tackled. He later rode a stationary bicycle on the sideline, hoping to go back into the game.
Instead, he was examined for a torn ligament and didn't return. The Bengals wouldn't say what the exam found but did put him on injured reserve Monday, ending his season.
The reserve running back missed the preseason and the first two games with an injured right hand. He played in two games, getting eight carries for 35 yards.
The Bengals filled his spot by activating linebacker Dontay Moch, who was suspended the first four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.