- Watch the terrifying moment a great white shark RAMS a boat and almost capsizes it ... but don't worry, it's only saying 'hello'
- France 'agrees warship compensation' with Russia
- Indiana clears Planned Parenthood of wrongdoing after videos
- Britain's FTSE fortified by gains at ITV and Carnival
- Roche drug maker confirms it's being probed in Romania
- DOJ report critical of St. Louis County family court
- Woman gets 15 years to life for husband's antifreeze death
- Hurricane Guillermo, swirling in Pacific, could hit Hawaii
- Cops: Woman drowns while trying to rescue daughter, 2nd girl
- Swimming-Favourite Peaty now a marked man, says Britain coach
Bengals RB Bernard Scott Out for Season
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
CINCINNATI—Bengals running back Bernard Scott will miss the rest of the season with an injured left knee.
Scott got hurt during a 17-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday when the leg bent awkwardly as he was tackled. He later rode a stationary bicycle on the sideline, hoping to go back into the game.
Instead, he was examined for a torn ligament and didn't return. The Bengals wouldn't say what the exam found but did put him on injured reserve Monday, ending his season.
The reserve running back missed the preseason and the first two games with an injured right hand. He played in two games, getting eight carries for 35 yards.
The Bengals filled his spot by activating linebacker Dontay Moch, who was suspended the first four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.