- Incredible photographs of New York beaches from 1880 to 1940s
- White tiger cubs born to record-breaking mum explore surroundings, cuddle up together and even practise roaring at zoo
- Banner-towing plane crashes on packed California beach in Carlsbad
- North Carolina beach house deck collapses injuring 25
- Marilyn Hartman arrested at 2 Chicago airports in just 24 hours
- Texas is taking its 5,600 solid gold bars out of Manhattan vault
- Google's AI programme which they have TAUGHT to recognise images
- Unusual cruises from Canadian archipelagos or sharing drinks with a sitcom actor
- The Obamas lead Independence Day celebrations with Bruno Mars concert as fireworks light up the sky across America
- Cat approaches animal photographer and climbs up onto his head and lap
Bengals RB Bernard Scott Out for Season
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
CINCINNATI—Bengals running back Bernard Scott will miss the rest of the season with an injured left knee.
Scott got hurt during a 17-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday when the leg bent awkwardly as he was tackled. He later rode a stationary bicycle on the sideline, hoping to go back into the game.
Instead, he was examined for a torn ligament and didn't return. The Bengals wouldn't say what the exam found but did put him on injured reserve Monday, ending his season.
The reserve running back missed the preseason and the first two games with an injured right hand. He played in two games, getting eight carries for 35 yards.
The Bengals filled his spot by activating linebacker Dontay Moch, who was suspended the first four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.