- Mum-of-twins is devastated after Instagram deletes her post-pregnancy stretchmarks pics due to images containing 'nudity and violence'
- On Time: April 19, 2015
- Royal baby survey reveals that both Brits and Americans want a girl this time around and called Charlotte or Diana
- Kim Jong-Un climbs North Korea's highest mountain: state media
- Reagan shooter finds rejection, indifference in future home
- Oklahoma City victims use time, distance to heal on bombing anniversary
- Officer Strikes Pedestrian Couple With Car While Responding To Call
- Mother who killed Good Samaritan avoids prison for admitting careless driving
- Tony Blair's bizarre deal to sell 'deliverology' to Colombia, paid for by the United Arab Emirates
- Umbrella gang who used brollies to hide themselves as they stole £145,000 in 13 shop raids are jailed for more than 27 years
Bengals RB Bernard Scott Out for Season
More from Sports
CINCINNATI—Bengals running back Bernard Scott will miss the rest of the season with an injured left knee.
Scott got hurt during a 17-13 loss to the Miami Dolphins on Sunday when the leg bent awkwardly as he was tackled. He later rode a stationary bicycle on the sideline, hoping to go back into the game.
Instead, he was examined for a torn ligament and didn't return. The Bengals wouldn't say what the exam found but did put him on injured reserve Monday, ending his season.
The reserve running back missed the preseason and the first two games with an injured right hand. He played in two games, getting eight carries for 35 yards.
The Bengals filled his spot by activating linebacker Dontay Moch, who was suspended the first four games for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.