- Europe fails on electronics recycling goals
- Atlanta Police: Fan Dies After Falling From Upper Deck In Atlanta Ballpark
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Kennel Club spat sees rival keying car of prize-winning dog owner
- Stansted Airport luggage screeners to strike on Bank Holiday Monday
- School behaviour tsar says schools should keep children away from iPads because they'll only use them 'to find photos of Kim Kardashian and Jessie J and hurl online insults at each other'
- Dating site that only accepts 'exceptionally attractive' people names the winner of its swimwear competition (and surprise surprise she's a model)
- Donor organ beating OUTSIDE the body thanks to 'Heart In a Box' technology
Yankees Fans Caught Doing The Dirty in Stadium Bathroom 'Didn't Go on For 2 Innings'
More from Sports
- Barcelona are the 'best club in the world' but I needed a new challenge at Chelsea, says Pedro
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”