- Chesterfield Police: Woman drove drunk with 2-month-old in car
- VCU baseball stuns top-seed Dallas Baptist in NCAA opener
- Jury convicts TV actor Diamond of misdemeanors in stabbing
- Astin, Shatner headline Awesome Con at DC Convention Center with supporting cast of 50,000
- Kerry set to meet with Iranian envoy as nuclear deadline approaches
- Betrayal of prisoner 239: His family dared dream he'd be free this month after being caged for 13 agonising years without trial. But is America plotting to keep the last Guantanamo Briton behind bars because he knows its darkest secrets
- Unscripted TV stripped bare by scripted drama 'UnREAL'
- Is this statue sexist? Sculptor defends work of art and claims it does not show condescending 'mansplaining'
- Trash pile in Ward 8 concerns neighbors
- High profile accidents bring focus to back seat dangers
Yankees Fans Caught Doing The Dirty in Stadium Bathroom 'Didn't Go on For 2 Innings'
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”