- Teen mom with 'murdered baby in her bag planned to ditch son in a hole, then eat IHOP after quick stop at Victoria's Secret where she was caught shoplifting'
- Lafayette cops release frantic 911 calls from movie theater where gunman murdered two people - as surveillance footage shows calm killer buying his ticket before the show
- Pictured: Half-naked homeless man bathes with bar of soap in New York City's Columbus Circle fountain in front of children
- Where's Walter? Feds open investigation into dentist who killed Cecil the lion as White House says it will review petition to EXTRADITE the elusive hunter
- Facebook's drone is ready for take off: Firm reveals giant craft with the wingspan of a 737 designed to beam the internet to Earth
- Jessica Alba fails to raise a smile as she steps out amid claims that her organic beauty company's sunscreen is 'useless' and leaves people with painful sunburn
- How do you stay a model for 60 years? Scoff treacle pud and choccy biscuits!
- Missing teen found two YEARS to the day after her disappearance - but police let her go because she's now 18
- Peace, love and paradise: Haunting photos give a glimpse inside the clothing-optional commune started by Elizabeth Taylor's brother to get back at the Hawaii government
- Why being in love with yourself is good for you: Scoring a five out of ten in narcissism test means you're 'healthy' and confident
Yankees Fans Caught Doing The Dirty in Stadium Bathroom 'Didn't Go on For 2 Innings'
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”