- - Hong Kong shares rise, cheered by mainland market rebound
- UN, EU urge Thailand to free student protesters, junta leader unmoved
- PRESS DIGEST - Portugal - June 30
- China's ruling Communists recruit fewer members
- Liberia records new death from Ebola
- UK police stage counter-terror training exercise in London
- Islamic State beheads female civilians for first time in Syria - monitor
- UK's Osborne says will take any steps needed to guard against new risks
- Few signs of market panic as Greece nears default
- Sony to raise nearly $4 bln, ramp up sensors business to anchor turnaround
Yankees Fans Caught Doing The Dirty in Stadium Bathroom 'Didn't Go on For 2 Innings'
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”