- Victim injured in Richmond assault, robbery
- NYPD officer 'fighting for his life'; suspect denied bail
- On Your Side Alert: Complaints about local driving school
- Teenage minister organizers "Not My City" event
- Keidel: Pacquiao Should Pack It In
- Shots Fired at Prophet Muhammad Drawing Contest in Texas
- Ben Carson, famed neurosurgeon, running for president
- Ukrop's baked goods coming to Kroger stores
- City: 2 gunmen killed outside Muhammad cartoon contest
- Kingsport Police searching for suspect in pharmacy armed robbery
Yankees Fans Caught Doing The Dirty in Stadium Bathroom 'Didn't Go on For 2 Innings'
More from Sports
The frisky fan caught getting it on with his gal pal in a Yankee Stadium restroom didn’t have quite the stamina as his web gawkers boasted.
“It didn’t go on for two innings. [It] lasted about 10-15 minutes,” said a source with knowledge of the Yankee panky during the Bombers’ win Saturday over the Tampa Bay Rays.
The source did not identify the pair whose inside-the-park home run in a stall under the left field bleachers was splashed all over the web and on the front page of Monday’s Daily News.
“They were not season ticket holders, they were cheap tickets in the bleachers from a broker,” the source said of the man wearing a CC Sabathia jersey and his battery mate.
The source also denied an earlier report that a Yankee guard did nothing to stop the romp.
“A customer called security and they were shown out of the stadium by security. They were both pretty drunk.”