- At least 54 sailors dead and 63 rescued after trawler sinks off Russian coast north of Japan
- Wife of disgraced rabbi who 'filmed dozens of women changing in their synagogue's bathroom' speaks out for the first time since his arrest
- Woman who lost her home after East Village gas explosion gets reunited with her two beloved cats
- Police: Thieves hit Chesterfield Towne Center in broad daylight
- China Internet agency says Google move 'unacceptable'
- 7-year-old seeks diabetes alert dog
- Ed Miliband vows to abolish zero-hours but forgets Labour use them
- Hot or not The shattering question nine year olds are asking as they rate each others looks online and dish out public humiliation to fellow classmates
- Tom Hanks' son Chet engages in Twitter feud with Howard Stern after being mocked for rapping career
- Arkansas man went into kidney failure from drinking a GALLON of iced tea a day
Olympic Fan Plants Kiss on Unsuspecting Reporter
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.