- Susan Boyle reveals she feared for her life after phone threats from stalker
- Tommie Woodward who was killed by alligator in Texas mocked the beast
- The top 10 most expensive colleges in the country
- Photographer's mesmerising shots of glow worms turn dark New Zealand caves into magical alien-like passages
- Greece voters split between those queuing at soup kitchens and those hiding cash
- Audrey Hepburn's diet secrets revealed in new book Audrey at Home
- Tunisian shooting eyewitness describes SECOND gunman who killed tourist
- Kentucky boat capsizes killing two in Ohio River during July 4 fireworks
- Mystery as 3 dead bodies are found in two houses in coastal Maine town
- USA to take on Japan in Women's World Cup final in Canada
Olympic Fan Plants Kiss on Unsuspecting Reporter
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.