- Group protesting gay marriage mixes up Ireland's flag with the Ivory Coast
- Shots fired near Longwood University campus
- Flying Squirrels in finals of Baseball America's Logomania
- Neglected police memorial statue may be relocated
- Police: 9-year-old dead after being pulled from gym pool
- Two 15-year-old Chesterfield girls found after going missing over Memorial Day weekend
- VDOT revitalizes I-64 Shockoe Valley Bridge through summer
- Charter's $56 billion Time Warner Cable deal to face U.S. scrutiny
- Snapchat CEO says company plans to IPO, does not specify when
- Vox Media acquiring tech news website Re/code
Olympic Fan Plants Kiss on Unsuspecting Reporter
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.