- Afghanistan officials investigate reports of Taliban leader’s death
- Backpacker pulled from wreckage of Great Barrier Reef plane crash by her HAIR
- Disabled pensioner Alan Barnes is selling the home he bought with donations after he was mugged and moving to the Shetland Isles after receiving a calling from God
- BBC reporter who tried to expose Jimmy Savile scandal claims he has now been ‘forced out’ of his job along with other colleagues ‘on the right side of the argument’
- Hobbit-mad couple transform garden into Middle Earth to get married
- Some migrants who stormed the Channel Tunnel last night DID reach Britain
- Woman arrested at Birmingham Airport on suspicion of travelling to Syria with three children
- Amazing bodycam footage shows the moment two brave police officers face down an attacker wielding an 8in knife
- Gisele Bündchen 'donned a burqa to secretly visit Paris plastic surgeon for $11,000 eye and breast operation'
- ANOTHER 1,500 migrants storm Channel Tunnel
Olympic Fan Plants Kiss on Unsuspecting Reporter
An Arabic reporter for Sky News fell victim to a walk-by smooching while delivering a live report from the London Olympics.
The woman approached the man from behind, whispered "thank you" as she put her arm around him and then planted a kiss on his cheek.
"I truly am fasting," the reporter joked afterward, referring to Ramadan, the holy month in which Muslim followers can abstain from food, liquids and, yes, kissing.