- President Obama and President Dilma Rousseff of Brazil Hold a Joint Press Conference
- Record-seeking Federer outclasses Dzumhur
- Capital controls mean Greeks can click, but not buy
- Two Uber executives to go on trial in France on Sept. 30
- Wimbledon women's singles round 1 results
- Police: 'Win an Inn' essay contest didn't violate Maine law
- Nadal fires early warning to the big guns
- Egypt's Sisi promises tougher legal system at prosecutor's funeral
- Motor racing-F1 strategy meeting must be decisive, says Horner
- US court agrees Apple violated antitrust law in e-book entry
Dez Bryant Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
More from Sports
- John Terry, Didier Drogba and Gary Cahill Celebrate Title Win At Swanky West London Club
- John Terry Offers Condolences To Rio Ferdinand After Death Of His Wife
- Rio Ferdinand's Wife Dies After A Short Battle With Cancer
- Mayweather Puts Reward Over Record
- Louis Van Gaal Should Be Crowned Manager Of The Year
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on Monday for a family violence charge, KDFW-TV is reporting.
ESPN is reporting that the incident took place Saturday in DeSoto, a suburb of Dallas, and that Bryant turned himself in without incident.
The Associated Press reports his attorney, Royce West, posted $1,500 bond after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest. The charge is a Class A misdemeanor.
Bryant has had trouble with the law in the past, but this is his first arrest. In January, he was detained by police in Miami Beach for an alleged altercation. Last summer, Bryant was also kicked out of a Dallas mall for inappropriate attire and language.
ESPN attempted but did not get a comment from Bryant's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The Cowboys released a statement Monday that said: "We are in the process of gathering information and will not have a comment at this time."
The Associated Press also reports DeSoto police said details would be released Tuesday.