- Husband And Wife Whose 2 Dogs Mauled Father Of 3 Jogger To Death
- INSIGHT-Flash crash charges garner increasing skepticism in high-speed world
- An unseasonably cool and occasionally wet weekend
- Parents sidetracked by phones: Modern devices are dangerous distractions when used while supervising children, researchers claim
- Three British men jailed for trying to smuggle £200m of Cocaine across Atlantic
- Heart-warming images of the high school student who has carried his disabled best friend to every class for THREE years...and they're the top students of the year
- Ghost cane, conjure chest and 'chair of death' are most haunted pieces of furniture in the world
- Plane on fire makes emergency landing and skids off runway in Turkey as video shows it blazing in the sky on descent
- union-Crusaders beat Blues despite McCaw's early exit
- Radioactive soil removed from Tokyo park
Dez Bryant Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
More from Sports
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on Monday for a family violence charge, KDFW-TV is reporting.
ESPN is reporting that the incident took place Saturday in DeSoto, a suburb of Dallas, and that Bryant turned himself in without incident.
The Associated Press reports his attorney, Royce West, posted $1,500 bond after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest. The charge is a Class A misdemeanor.
Bryant has had trouble with the law in the past, but this is his first arrest. In January, he was detained by police in Miami Beach for an alleged altercation. Last summer, Bryant was also kicked out of a Dallas mall for inappropriate attire and language.
ESPN attempted but did not get a comment from Bryant's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The Cowboys released a statement Monday that said: "We are in the process of gathering information and will not have a comment at this time."
The Associated Press also reports DeSoto police said details would be released Tuesday.