- Man accused in Ferguson police shooting to seek lower bond
- Violence wanes in Chicago, but fear looms over mayor's race
- First China air force drills in 'far offshore' Pacific
- Coronation Street's youngest stars are TRIPLETS playing teen Faye Windass's baby
- 'Dementia' victims who are just depressed or low on vitamins: Continuing our series, the patients told it's Alzheimer's when their real problems could be easily cured
- He leapt on stage like a horse taking a water jump: QUENTIN LETTS sees the Prime Minister set off at a gallop
- Sex in Britain 2015: The women who have become so dissatisfied in the bedroom that they have NO interest in sex
- Mother of three, 39, arrested after her baby 'nearly died choking on a cigarette butt' when she left them home alone to drink in bar
- Friend of Russian mother who killed her two young daughters reveals she didn't let her son have playdates at the house because husband kept 'at least a hundred guns'
- Children who try wine at 11 'more likely to binge drink': Youngsters four times more likely to have been drunk peers who hadn't tried alcohol
Dez Bryant Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
More from Sports
- Bulls Center Derrick Rose Opens Up About Gun Violence In Joakim Noah's New Documentary
- Professional NBA Player Fell Asleep Or Something While Playing Defense
- NFL Champions Steve Weatherford And Sidney Rice To Donate Brains To Science
- After Court-Clearing Brawl, Tornike Shengelia Shows He's Actually Human
- Detroit Pistons Dancer Makes Backward Half-Court Shot Like A Pro
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant was arrested on Monday for a family violence charge, KDFW-TV is reporting.
ESPN is reporting that the incident took place Saturday in DeSoto, a suburb of Dallas, and that Bryant turned himself in without incident.
The Associated Press reports his attorney, Royce West, posted $1,500 bond after learning a warrant had been issued for his arrest. The charge is a Class A misdemeanor.
Bryant has had trouble with the law in the past, but this is his first arrest. In January, he was detained by police in Miami Beach for an alleged altercation. Last summer, Bryant was also kicked out of a Dallas mall for inappropriate attire and language.
ESPN attempted but did not get a comment from Bryant's agent, Drew Rosenhaus. The Cowboys released a statement Monday that said: "We are in the process of gathering information and will not have a comment at this time."
The Associated Press also reports DeSoto police said details would be released Tuesday.