- NY minimum wage push spurs US debate, faces hurdles at home
- Court: Yoga sequence not entitled to copyright protection
- Kerry told Lavrov concerned Russia's targets in Syria not Islamic State - U.S. State Dept
- England hunt for crumbs from their own World Cup table
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises after release of 'dovish' Fed minutes
- Volkswagen's U.S. chief blames emissions scandal on 'individuals'
- Reaction to provisional bans on Blatter, Platini
- IMF's Lagarde says open to a second term if called
- FBI: Ohio man coerced teens in 5 states to perform sex acts
- ArcelorMittal sued over soot from Pennsylvania coke plant
Try! Pepperoni Pizza Waffles
More from Recipes
- Which chef had an octopus on his head and why? 30-question quiz that reveals if you're a REAL foodie
- Is Nigella Lawson's favourite the avocado a super food or just super fattening?
- Inside Chefs' Fridges reveals the exotic (and sometimes mundane) ingredients
- Now they even want to BAN bacon sarnies writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN
- The 9 foods shown to help prevent breast cancer, from tomatoes to edamame beans...
1 canister Pillsbury premade pizza dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
Italian seasoning (optional)
Marinara sauce for dipping
Break dough into four pieces. Take one piece of dough, sprinkle some of the pepperoni and cheese and seasoning and use rolling pin to incorporate it into the dough, and to roll the dough out to fit the length of 1/4 of the waffle iron mold. Repeat with remaining dough. Turn on waffle iron, spray with pam spray and place pizza dough inside. Check doneness of dough when waffle iron light goes off. It may need to cook a little longer than the waffle iron indicates. Cook until dough turns golden and completely cooked through. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.