- Mia Farrow's sister who inspired Beatles' song Dear Prudence was Robert Durst's mistress until days before his wife disappeared
- Well done you? That's no way to win an Election! Osborne vetoes plans for 'patronising' Tory slogan which tried to thank voters
- NHS pays management experts £10million - to tell it to axe thousands of beds... but 'hushes up' bombshell reports as the Election looms
- Safari tourist survives attack by a lion when beast jumped into his car - and posts pictures of his gruesome injuries on Facebook
- PETER HITCHENS: Is slippery Salmond secretly trying to get Dave elected?
- Skybrawl: British crew of new Bond film go on drunken riot on private plane... and trigger international air safety alert
- Archbishops' anger as Asda, Sainsbury's and the Co-op snub Easter eggs featuring Jesus in favour of Darth Vader and Postman Pat
- Some say it's a great way to get fit, others insist it belongs only in strip clubs. So would you let YOUR child learn to pole dance?
- Michelle Obama declares 'Black girls rock!' as she enjoys night out with Jada and Willow Smith while President Obama hits the links with NBA star Alonzo Mounring
- Newly elected Afghani leader's favorite dish is a corned beef sa
Try! Pepperoni Pizza Waffles
More from Recipes
1 canister Pillsbury premade pizza dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
Italian seasoning (optional)
Marinara sauce for dipping
Break dough into four pieces. Take one piece of dough, sprinkle some of the pepperoni and cheese and seasoning and use rolling pin to incorporate it into the dough, and to roll the dough out to fit the length of 1/4 of the waffle iron mold. Repeat with remaining dough. Turn on waffle iron, spray with pam spray and place pizza dough inside. Check doneness of dough when waffle iron light goes off. It may need to cook a little longer than the waffle iron indicates. Cook until dough turns golden and completely cooked through. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.