- Sauerkraut Is Most Googled Thanksgiving Recipe In Maryland
- Smart Woman: Black Friday and Cyber Monday Tips
- Toyota, Tire Maker Toyo Issue Safety Recalls
- Is Apple about to kill off its iPhone 5C?
- Meet the Keenan family, who are happily stuck in the 1950s
- US Air Force's A-10 Warthogs and Reaper drones to blast ISIS from the skies
- 13-month-old baby girl dies after suffering suspected cardiac arrest at nursery in Edinburgh
- Rochdale couple swindled up to £1million from the NHS to fund their luxury lifestyle
- Freeze! Police arrest mafia godfather's son after discovering secret tunnel accessed through a fake fridge
- Take That snub Spotify by streaming new album III exclusively on Google
Try! Pepperoni Pizza Waffles
More from Recipes
1 canister Pillsbury premade pizza dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup mini pepperoni
Italian seasoning (optional)
Marinara sauce for dipping
Break dough into four pieces. Take one piece of dough, sprinkle some of the pepperoni and cheese and seasoning and use rolling pin to incorporate it into the dough, and to roll the dough out to fit the length of 1/4 of the waffle iron mold. Repeat with remaining dough. Turn on waffle iron, spray with pam spray and place pizza dough inside. Check doneness of dough when waffle iron light goes off. It may need to cook a little longer than the waffle iron indicates. Cook until dough turns golden and completely cooked through. Serve with marinara sauce if desired.
Visible lingerie, racy lace and tummy baring crop tops, Samantha Jade, Delta Goodrem and The Veronicas heat up the ARIA Awards red carpets
The blue 'sexism' suit Karl Stefanovic wore for a year sells on Ebay for $6,400 by a charity bidder... who bumps it up to $10,000
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.