- Celebrity Buzz: Teen-based movies all the rage at Sundance Film Festival
- Baltimore Police To Address Pregnant Woman Attack
- Orioles Are In The Green, Opt Not To Raise Ticket Prices
- WEATHER BLOG: Brisk Conditions
- School bus driver charged with DUI
- Auditions Underway For "Horizon's Got Talent"
- Kamran Kam claims benefits because '9 to 5 jobs interfere with fitness regime'
- 'Smart gene' associated with better aging and cognitive function in 1 in 5 people
- Sly Stone awarded $5 million in court battle over royalties
- The View 'decided not to fire Rosie Perez to avoid Ann Curry situation'
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.