- Va. college punishes women's lacrosse team for hazing
- Former Va. credit union manager admits role in embezzlement
- Chesapeake man gets 53 years in slaying of mom's boyfriend
- 6 women accuse hot yoga founder of sex assaults, groping
- New schools superintendent named for D.C.
- "I'll f***ing kill you," Vanderbilt AD says Stallings outburst handled internally
- 2 Struck By Vehicle While Standing Near Md. Bus Stop
- Shuttered for a decade, Iraq’s national museum reopens its doors
- Man arrested on suspicion of drink driving after car crashes into flat
- Ram-raiders use JCB to smash through wall at HSBC and steal an ATM
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.