- PETA calls for Dr. Walter J Palmer to be 'extradited charged and preferably hanged'
- Search continues for missing Florida boys Austin Stephanos and Perry Cohen
- Oklahoma daycare accused of letting two brothers get so badly sunburned that they had to be airlifted to Texas shuts down amid investigations
- China is building the world's biggest radio telescope
- Turkish army launch airstrikes against Kurdish in Iraq with NATO backing
- Animal Planet's giraffe Kipenzi dead at Dallas Zoo after breaking neck
- Lafayette movie theater shooter John Houser's Lincoln Continental car pictured
- James Holmes father says he didn't know Colorado theater gunman was mentally ill
- Los Angeles gangs 'in CONTEST to kill 100 people in 100 days'
- Donald Trump called lawyer 'disgusting' after she asked for court break to pump breast milk
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.