- Bill Clinton hopes to keep working _ whatever Hillary does
- Woman says punch led to actor Dustin Diamond's bar brawl
- Serena escapes as women's seeds continue to fall
- UK's Cameron tells France's Hollande EU status quo "not good enough"
- Mystery of disappearing holes in Swiss cheese solved
- Prince George lockdown lifted after police pursuit; officer injured
- Martese Johnson's attorney confident charges will be dropped
- Vodafone investors open to Liberty deal
- WEATHER BLOG: Chance Of T-Storms
- Sheriff's Office: Woman stabs sleeping husband with fork
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.