- Teenage minister organizes 'Not My City' event for Richmond
- Trial begins for 6 in slaying of Va. reserve officer
- Survey: States Spent Heavily To Clear Winter Snow And Ice
- 2 Killed After Motorcycle Crashed Into Vehicle
- Man Sentenced To 18 Years For Bottle Bombs At Movie Theaters
- Poverty Edging Into 2016 Presidential Race Amid City Unrest
- Early morning house fire under control
- Forest Service Plans Prescribed Burn Near Reddish Knob
- "Star Wars Day": What to do on May 4 (and why)
- Israeli foreign minister takes party into opposition
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.