- NY minimum wage push spurs US debate, faces hurdles at home
- Court: Yoga sequence not entitled to copyright protection
- Kerry told Lavrov concerned Russia's targets in Syria not Islamic State - U.S. State Dept
- England hunt for crumbs from their own World Cup table
- US STOCKS-Wall St rises after release of 'dovish' Fed minutes
- Volkswagen's U.S. chief blames emissions scandal on 'individuals'
- Reaction to provisional bans on Blatter, Platini
- IMF's Lagarde says open to a second term if called
- FBI: Ohio man coerced teens in 5 states to perform sex acts
- ArcelorMittal sued over soot from Pennsylvania coke plant
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
- Which chef had an octopus on his head and why? 30-question quiz that reveals if you're a REAL foodie
- Is Nigella Lawson's favourite the avocado a super food or just super fattening?
- Inside Chefs' Fridges reveals the exotic (and sometimes mundane) ingredients
- Now they even want to BAN bacon sarnies writes RICHARD LITTLEJOHN
- The 9 foods shown to help prevent breast cancer, from tomatoes to edamame beans...
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.