- U.S. PGA Tour Texas Open scores
- Sports Rehab: Bill Ripken talking Orioles baseball
- The Germanwings co-pilot: What we know so far
- Battle of the Androids: Samsung's Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge go head to head with HTC One M9 as BOTH handsets go sale in US on April 10th
- Study reveals Antarctic ice shelves have shrunk by as much as 18% in ten years
- Dumped fiance Jilted John reveals his snaps from Caribbean honeymoon with a stranger
- Union objects to disabled student using faculty restroom
- Apple's Tim Cook will give away all his money -Fortune
- Semi plows into unfinished Texas interstate bridge; 1 killed
- Life term recommended for Alabama woman who ran granddaughter to death
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.