- Missing model-restaurateur B. Smith found in safe NYC
- Obama pardons 2 turkeys to Virginia farm
- Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson to light the National Christmas Tree on Dec. 4
- Ferguson protesters storm St. Louis City Hall
- Power Outages Across the Valley
- Sabah, actress and entertainer who thrilled and scandalized the Arab world, dies at 87
- Brush Medic is a make-up brush sterilizer that eliminates 'secret' bacteria
- Rare 'albino' deer caught on camera as it takes a stroll around a Minnesota park
- San Diego State suspends fraternities after members waved sex toys at women protesting rape
- Vincent Zanfardino found not guilty for crash that killed one and injured two
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.