- How to celebrate July 4 with some truly American drinks
- Spectacular display of overnight lightning puts a pause on the heatwave
- 'You have no friends and you should have no cookies Siri!' Feisty four-year-old has the perfect comeback to her automated iPhone assistant's 'mean' maths question answer
- Turkish pupils banned from Facebook and Twitter at school in social media crackdown
- How to use toilet signs erected by Swiss railway 'for benefit of Asians'
- Blackberry's curved 'Venice' Android phone in leaked image
- Mystery surrounds identity of iconic Times Square smoochers
- Pinterest board Epic Fail-Bathing Suits shows men in neon mankinis
- Aetna to buy health insurance competitor Humana in $37billion deal
- Photographer Alyscia Cunningham captures stunning portraits of girls and women
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.