- Europe fails on electronics recycling goals
- Atlanta Police: Fan Dies After Falling From Upper Deck In Atlanta Ballpark
- Md. Org. Calling For Stricter Gun Laws After Tragic TV Shooting
- New Blood Test Can Reveal Breast Cancer Well Before Tumor Grows
- Sunday, August 30, 2015
- Kennel Club spat sees rival keying car of prize-winning dog owner
- Stansted Airport luggage screeners to strike on Bank Holiday Monday
- School behaviour tsar says schools should keep children away from iPads because they'll only use them 'to find photos of Kim Kardashian and Jessie J and hurl online insults at each other'
- Dating site that only accepts 'exceptionally attractive' people names the winner of its swimwear competition (and surprise surprise she's a model)
- Donor organ beating OUTSIDE the body thanks to 'Heart In a Box' technology
Dark N' Stormy Cocktail
More from Recipes
Dark and Stormy Recipe
Prep time: 1 minute
The official Dark 'n' Stormy uses only Gosling's black rum. If you don't have Goslings, use a dark rum.
1/4 lime, cut into two thick slices, one for garnish, one to squeeze over the ice (optional)
2 ounces Gosling’s Black Seal Bermuda black rum
4 ounces ginger beer (Gosling's makes one just for this purpose)
Fill a highball glass with ice. If using lime, squeeze a slice over the ice. Add the Gosling's rum. Add the ginger beer and place a slice of lime on the rim of the glass for a garnish.
Yield: Makes one drink.