- Video shows crowd gathering as cat clings precariously to window frame
- Hubble image captures the Twin Jet Nebula spewing out cosmic clouds
- Jerry Seinfeld and family have charity beverage stand shut down by police
- Utah man dies from PLAGUE in fourth fatality from the disease this year
- Miami food truck EXPLODES with such force that shrapnel is propelled 100 feet away
- Inside Donald's Trump's New York campaign headquarters
- Massachusetts 'house of squalor' family found hiding in New York
- Tropical Storm Erika brings NINE INCHES of rain and flash floods to Caribbean - while forecasters say it could strike the U.S. as soon as Sunday
- Amber McCullough requests prayers for her newborn conjoined twin
- Why men find thinner women attractive, scientists say
Grilled Sweet Potatoes
More from Recipes
Grilled Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
2 pounds sweet potatoes
3-4 Tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro (including tender stems)
1 teaspoon of lime zest or lemon zest
2 tablespoons of fresh lime or lemon juice
1/4 cup olive oil
Pinch of salt
1 Prepare your grill for hot, direct heat. While the grill is heating up, peel the sweet potatoes and slice lengthwise, or on a diagonal, into 1/4 inch-thick pieces. Coat the sweet potato slices with olive oil and lightly sprinkle with Kosher salt.
2 Combine all of the dressing ingredients into a small bowl.
3 Once the grill is hot, lay the sweet potato pieces down onto the grill grates. Cover the grill and cook until each side gets some grill marks, between 3-6 minutes for each side, depending on how hot your grill is.
4 Toss the sweet potatoes in a bowl with the dressing and serve hot.
Yield: Serves 4.