- Chaz Roe Joins Scott & Jeremy To Discuss His Journey To The Majors
- 14-Year-Old Charged With 6 Robberies On Metro
- Man Gets 15 Years For Extorting Explicit Photos From Girls
- Orioles Defeat Rangers 4-2
- WEATHER BLOG: Potential For Rain
- Baltimore Police Investigate Triple Shooting
- DOJ Now Looking Into Whether Airlines Are Colluding To Keep Flights Expensive
- Man Arrested For Burning Down CVS During Baltimore Riots
- Arrested because girl, 11, had graphic pictures of him
- Kingsport Police reevaluate patrols after attack on Greenbelt
Green Goddess Dressing
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.