- Explosions rock two churches in southern New Mexico but no one is hurt or injured in the blast
- How do vegan substitutes for bacon, cheese and chocolate weigh up
- Dr Jan Seski is accused of killing lion in illegal hunt in Zimbabwe
- This one is quite surreal – famed astronaut Buzz Aldrin shows off his expenses claim and customs form for trip to the moon
- Two teen girls die from apparent overdoses at California music festival
- Baltimore sees ANOTHER deadly weekend with 11 people shot including two fatalities in the first two days of August
- The bleak and bland shop fronts that capture the grim reality of life behind the Iron Curtain in the late 1980s
- Street Outlaws reality star suffers serious concussion after his car slams into a wall and barrel rolls during a race
- Women who turn their breast milk into JEWELLERY
- Top wedding apps for planning and enjoying your big day reveal
Green Goddess Dressing
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.