- More Rain, Flooding Forecast Along Soggy East Coast
- Yanks Still Chasing Home-Field Edge After 9-2 Loss To O’s
- Company: Squirrel Causes 1,900 Power Outages In Frederick
- Charles County Officials Investigating Death Of Couple
- 71-Year-Old Man Killed In Baltimore Shopping Center Shooting
- Hurricane Joaquin Upgraded To A Category 4
- Trump Defends 2nd Amendment Following Oregon Shootings
- Joe Biden Could Decide Presidential Run In The Next Week
- No. 22 Michigan Smothers Maryland 28-0 In Big Ten Opener
- WEATHER BLOG: Slow Improvements
Green Goddess Dressing
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.