- FDA issues warning letters to powdered caffeine distributors
- FIFA starts new reform process, but critics don't see big changes
- U.S. Senator Coons says he will support Iran nuclear deal -Washington Post
- Testimony begins in murder trial of 13-year-old Michigan boy
- Churchill Downs upgrading premium clubhouse seating
- Lawyer: Turkey arrested journalists to deter foreign media
- Romania to donate match profits to sick player
- Texas county to buy more body cameras after deputies shown shooting suspect
- India's Sharma and Sri Lankan Chandimal get bans
- Canada police bring charges against Syrian in rendition case
Green Goddess Dressing
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.