- Online popular with NSW voters
- Arkansas Senate passes religion bill seen as targeting gays
- Amanda Knox acquitted of murder by Italy's top court
- President Xi says China should not focus on growth rate only
- IS reminder of WWI sacrifice: PM
- Govt reviews airline safety after tragedy
- Chinese president promotes regional vision at Boao Forum
- Nurse reunited with injured Afghan children she helped
- Deposit levy would break no-tax vow: ALP
- World Cup final to be Clarke's last ODI
Green Goddess Dressing
More from Recipes
Green Goddess Dressing Recipe
Prep time: 15 minutes
Vary the proportions of the herbs to suit your taste. If you want, add some ripe avocado to the mix.
2 teaspoons anchovy paste or 2-4 canned anchovies
1 small garlic clove, minced
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3/4 cup sour cream
1/2 cup chopped parsley
1/4 cup chopped tarragon
3 Tbsp chopped chives
2 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put all of the ingredients in the bowl of a blender or food processor and blend or pulse until you get an evenly smooth dressing, about 30-45 seconds.
Serve as a dip, or toss with salad greens for a dressing.
The dressing should last about a week in the fridge.
Yield: Makes about 2 cups.