- 'Don't Jerk and Drive' campaign yanked by South Dakota after focus on 'innuendo'
- U.S. trade embargo with Cuba keeps broader economic impact at bay for now
- The massive supernova that could annihilate life on Earth (but don't panic- experts say luckily it is pointing in the wrong direction)
- So what is love? That was one of 2014's most popular web searches. But who needs Google when our experts have such enchanting and thought provoking answers
- Is celtuce the new kale?
- UK faces fresh wave of migrants after visa ruling by Euro judges
- The Sony hacking is proof of how the West could be brought to its knees
- Saleswoman transforms her desk space into a cozy log house
- IRS budget cuts could delay tax refunds for millions of Americans in 2015
- First cougar seen in Kentucky in over 150 years is promptly shot dead
Tattoo Quotes When Going Through Change
More from Tattoo Quotes
Change is something we all go through and most fear. However much good can come from change if it is embraced. Here are some of my favorite tattoo quotes to consider that talk about changes that happen in our lives.
The key to change is to let go of fear.
If you are always waiting until you are sure it is right, you will never do much of anything.
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
A man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to can lose sight of the shore.
It doesn't matter where you are; you are nowhere compared to where you can be.
Never too old, never too broken, never too late, never to sick, never too bad to start from scratch once again.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning; but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Sometimes it is the smallest decisions that change our lives forever.
Even if you stumble you are still moving forward.
Don't let the past steal your present.
If you don't create change, change will create you.
The key to success is often the ability to adapt.
By changing nothing, nothing changes.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.