- Bob Crow's daughter sues his partner and after being left out of a will she claims is riddled with errors
- Authorities review video of fatal parking lot run-in
- Battling the big freeze! Firefighters covered in ice battling blaze in Brooklyn as ANOTHER major winter storm barrels in just days after Juno battered the Northeast
- Sacramento Kings DeMarcus Cousins remembers to mock blogger for a five-year-old tweet that failed to come true
- 'I don't want to spend the rest of my life in bed': The cruel condition which sees people sleep for up to EIGHTEEN HOURS at a time ... and the drug which is a 'glimmer of hope' for sufferers
- Parents of young children and babies killed by falling items of furniture and TV sets rally to raise awareness of 'tip-over' deaths
- 'She's just a really nice lady': Touching moment Canadian store-worker escorted blind customer home goes viral
- Injury forces end to Weber's career at VCU
- How infamous double agent Kim Philby was behind Italian nuclear physicist's defection to the USSR with tip-off that FBI were trailing him
- Aaron Rodgers celebrates with girlfriend Olivia Munn as he's named NFL MVP of the year... after missing out on the Super Bowl
Tattoo Quotes When Going Through Change
More from Tattoo Quotes
Change is something we all go through and most fear. However much good can come from change if it is embraced. Here are some of my favorite tattoo quotes to consider that talk about changes that happen in our lives.
The key to change is to let go of fear.
If you are always waiting until you are sure it is right, you will never do much of anything.
A year from now you will wish you had started today.
A man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to can lose sight of the shore.
It doesn't matter where you are; you are nowhere compared to where you can be.
Never too old, never too broken, never too late, never to sick, never too bad to start from scratch once again.
Nobody can go back and start a new beginning; but anyone can start today and make a new ending.
Sometimes it is the smallest decisions that change our lives forever.
Even if you stumble you are still moving forward.
Don't let the past steal your present.
If you don't create change, change will create you.
The key to success is often the ability to adapt.
By changing nothing, nothing changes.
Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can come together.
Life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.