- 'I'm not the Messiah, I'm a very naughty boy': Farage lets down dominatrix Ukip supporter who said he'd been sent by God
- Over my gran's dead body! Man digs up and cremates his OWN grandmother so he could sell off her burial plot for spare cash
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Fight the Jewish scum!' Shocking anti-Semitism on streets of BRITAIN as Jewish journalist is spat at, abused and even stalked... and the same happens in Copenhagen
- Migrant population of Britain has increased by more than half a million in three years with most people coming from other EU countries, new figures estimate
- Kim Kardashian blonde hair memes draw Legolas comparison
- The French rapper, Julie Gayet's 'fiancé' and a drunken dinner at the Elysée Palace: Musician tells all about meal with actress and Hollande which involved some 'damn good rum'
- WorldViews: Watch: 11 times the Middle East mocked the Islamic State
- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
Things To Consider Before Getting A Tattoo Quote
More from Tattoo Quotes
Many people feel that tattoos with words more accurately express the message they want to convey. Perhaps that is why word tattoos are so popular today.
But before getting a tattoo of letters there are some very important things you must consider.
As you get older your body and skin will age. This will cause your skin to sag, wrinkle and stretch. The tattoo on those areas of your body wil experience the same changes and it will be reflected in the way it looks.
So, it is critical you think ahead before getting a tattoo with letters instead of a picture, especially if you want the phrase to still be readable as you get older. For example, if the print is to small or too close together, in later years it could turn into a blob of ink that is hard to make out.
Keep in mind that tattoos with letters are best placed on parts of the body that will experience the least change over the years like ankles or wrists.
Most important--Have the work done by a tattoo artist that specializes in tattoo lettering. Doing lettering is much different than doing art work. You want someone that has lots of experience in this area.