- Hundreds of Muslim Kashmiris pause to pray for suspected terrorist killed by Indian security services
- What if Batman was created in the 16th century? Photographer uses elaborate costumes to re-imagine superheroes in Flemish paintings
- Colonial Williamsburg unveils $600M campaign
- Boehner: 'We will not stand idle' on immigration
- Police searching for armed suspect after robbery on East Parham Road
- House GOP sues administration over health care law
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh over 'dubious sexuality'
- Armed men demand money from Foreman Mills employee near store's entrance
- Willie Geist and Carson Daly undergo testicular cancer exams on national television in an effort to raise awareness about the disease
- Conservative talkshow host Glenn Beck accuses AP news agency of 'raping' Bill Cosby by publishing interview in which they asked him about sex assault allegations
It's Better to Be Hated for What You Are...
More from Quotes About Love
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves