- Conan predicts Super Bowl winner with Lynch, Gronkowski using 'Mortal Kombat'
- 7 people injured in crash on I-85 South in Dinwiddie
- U.Va. Head: School to be National Leader on Campus Safety
- WorldViews: Venezuela uses photo of journalist it detained to promote how well it treats foreigners
- WorldViews: U.K. marks the 50th anniversary of Winston Churchill’s funeral — and what a funeral it was
- WorldViews: Germany is housing refugees within Holocaust-era concentration camps
- Suge Knight arrested for murder after 'running friend over twice' on Straight Outta Compton set
- What drugs are popular in YOUR country?
- Donna Karan puts Caribbean villas up for sale and they can be yours for £26million
- CIA rendition and torture DID take place on Diego Garcia
It's Better to Be Hated for What You Are...
More from Quotes About Love
“It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
― André Gide, Autumn Leaves
By Erin B 10/30/2012 06:48:00
Taipei - One person was killed and two others were injured Thursday when part of a house caved in at the Taipei set of Hollywood
Eddie Redmayne may have played Professor Stephen Hawking on the big screen, but the celebrated physicist will be playing himself on the small screen in
Harry Potter star Robbie Coltrane has been admitted to hospital in America immediately after stepping off a flight. The actor was said to be suffering severe
To keep a marriage secret for six days in the world of celebrity is no mean feat, but to keep it secret for six years
Climber braves treacherous 180-feet wall of ice to become first man in history to scale frozen Niagara Falls.
Climber braves treacherous 180-feet wall of ice to become first man in history to scale frozen Niagara Falls Will Gadd, 47, already world-renowned for his feats,
Bikini-clad Padma Lakshmi showcases her incredible body as she bolts down the beach in throwback photo.
Bikini-clad Padma Lakshmi showcases her incredible body as she bolts down the beach in throwback photo She combats weight gained on Top Chef with grueling workouts. And
Soaring gracefully over the fences in the showjumping arena as her trainer shouts his instructions, Karen Law looks every bit the accomplished horsewoman. Listen carefully however,
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.