- You may have treasure in your closet
- Hundreds Still Without Water Across The Baltimore Area
- People in the Valley Reflect on the 50th Anniversary of the Selma March
- New Business Helps Families at Local YMCA
- Did humans occupy Western US earlier than thought? Ancient knife suggests people were hunting in the area 16,000 years ago
- PLATELL'S PEOPLE: What has idiotic Mr Clegg been smoking?
- 50 Shades of Grey moviegoers in Idaho are banned from booze
- White House and State Department were alerted about Hillary Clinton's private emails in August
- Freight train breaks down in Va., trapping people in their homes, again
- WEATHER BLOG: Record Lows
Love Is Horrible Isn't It?
More from Quotes About Love
“Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.”
― Neil Gaiman, The Sandman, Vol. 9: The Kindly Ones