- In a strategic valley, a glimpse of Afghan troops’ future after most U.S. forces leave
- UK loses bid to opt out of benefits deal with Turkey: Ruling could lead to higher spending on welfare payments and pensions for immigrants
- Earl of Cardigan is forced to sell £12million estate despite long battle to preserve the mansion given to his family by William the Conqueror 900 years ago
- He's charmed thousands of voters. But after ruinous gaffes, was this the week 'Teflon Nigel' came...UNSTUCK?
- Schools Minister David Laws backs Mail on Sunday campaign to introduce vital CPR lessons in schools
- Bladder cancer crisis as thousands are left without crucial drug because British hospitals are running perilously low on supplies
- Homesickness, training five nights a week AND a full time job! Aussie girl Jinelle Esther reveals what it takes to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader... and she loves it
- Missing father and his two boys, seven and five, found alive and well by remote property owner after their car became 'severely bogged' for 10 days in the outback during 1700km Christmas holiday road trip
- Autopsy report of mayor husband shot dead by his 'battered' wife reveals she suffered 'over 20 years of physical abuse'
- Families of Michael Brown and Eric Garner condemn shootings of NYPD officers
Love Quote of the Day
More from Quote Of The Day
Friendship is certainly the finest balm for the pangs of disappointed love.