Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- UCLA study singles out Henrico Schools for segregation
- Virginia lethal injection drugs set to expire in September
- Crystal City BID hosts underground cycling races as winter rages on
- Significant Snowfall On The Way
- EDA Passes $5M in Loans to Virginian Hotel Project
- #SaveSweetBriar: Alumnae Effort To Save Amherst County College
- Customers get sneak peek of Belk at Pinnacle
- Melted snow and rain causes flooding in Lee County
- Spiders top UMass for sixth straight win
- Va. State Police re-launch Drive to Save Lives program after several troopers struck
Motivational Quotes - Page 2
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”James Neil Hollingworth
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”B. B. King
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.St. Clement of Alexandra
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.