Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Mother pleads guilty after 2-year-old son kills sister with .357 revolver
- D.C. Mayor Gray bids farewell, talks about why he deserved a second term
- University Of Maryland Holds Holiday Fire Safety Demo
- Zebra Mussels Have Invaded Maryland Waters
- Cold Weather Blamed For 5 Md. Deaths This Year
- Celebration of life for Jim Conrad to be held Saturday
- Police: Domestic violence suspect ran from officers
- Woman's will asks for her [still-living] dog to be buried with her
- Crews Responding to Crimora Crash
- McKinley brothers who beat Choudhry Zishan to death arrested
Motivational Quotes - Page 2
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”James Neil Hollingworth
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”B. B. King
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.St. Clement of Alexandra
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.