Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Baltimore Entrepreneur Translates Human Biomarkers Into A Health Score
- Interstate Accident Causes Backup
- Fire Crews Respond to Barn Fire
- Hong Kong protesters denied entry into China
- Dog owners risk vomiting and kidney failure feeding pets Christmas treats
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Threadbare Prince Charles and his oh-so shabby sofas
- Supermarkets selling 'fresh' fish that's really 15 DAYS old: Experts said food from some of Britain's biggest chains could start to taste 'off' after just a day in the fridge
- Two men suffer serious injuries after gas explosion rips the side off two-storey building in Birmingham
- QUENTIN LETTS shouts bravissimo as Venice bans suitcases
- 'How could I deny my sons the possibility of being together?' Couple adopt two boys... and then agree to adopt SIX more of their brothers
Motivational Quotes - Page 2
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”James Neil Hollingworth
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”B. B. King
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.St. Clement of Alexandra
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.