Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible.
- Horrific injuries of frail 89-year-old beaten up and left for dead on his own doorstep
- Pregnant Ferguson woman loses her EYE after police shoot her car with bean bag during violent protests
- Senior policeman on duty during Plebgate row feels sorry for Andrew Mitchell and slams Scotland Yard's handling of issue
- Malaysia Airlines removes tweet promoting flight sales and apologises after outrage from followers who link it to missing MH370
- 'I saw men walking on Mars in 1979': 'Former Nasa employee' claims there was a secret manned mission to the red planet
- 'Off switch' for pain discovered: Brain receptor could hold key to alleviating suffering in cancer patients
- It's not quite Disneyland! China opens bleak-looking Hello Kitty theme park... but it cost £230MILLION to build
- Pizza Hut launches digital menu that reads your mind
- Crowd capture 'thief' by wrapping him in clingfilm after he allegedly tries to rob an old man at knifepoint in Chile
- A complete guide to how flying affects your health (and what you can do to combat it)
Motivational Quotes - Page 2
“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear.”James Neil Hollingworth
“The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you.”B. B. King
In the end, it's not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away
If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.St. Clement of Alexandra
Take calculated risks. That is quite different from being rash.
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit.