Zig Ziglar died today at age 86. A World War II veteran, Zig Ziglar became the top sales person in several organizations before striking out
- Virginia State wins first playoff game in program history
- Spiders claim Capital Cup with win at William & Mary
- Missouri tops Tennessee on Senior Night
- Wrongly convicted murderer who spent 20 years in prison receives $3.6 million from New York in 'fastest resolution of its kind in history'
- Anthony, Cline lead Spiders past High Point
- UVa. to Host Board of Visitors Meeting Regarding Rape Allegations
- From runway to fairway: Anger as RAF spends £14,000 of taxpayer cash on a GOLF SIMULATOR after cutting 10,000 staff in just four years
- Colchester Hospital branded one of worst in England after 'complaints nearly double to 3,000 in just a year as it faces a shortfall of 170 nurses'
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
- Endangered sheep escapes from LA Zoo and dies after being 'struck in hit and run'
Quotes - Page 1
“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt
“I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always
“You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one. I hope someday you'll join us. And the world will live as one.”―
When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.- Dr. Seuss
Never tell your problems to anyone...20% don't care and the other 80% are glad you have them.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile.
1. It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return.But what is more painful is to love someone and neverfind the courage to
As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let us down, probably will. You'll have your heart
“A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.” ― Mother Teresa
I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong. Murray Walker
The trees that are slow to grow bear the best fruit. Moliere
I like to pretend that my art has nothing to do with me. Roy Lichtenstein