- 'I'm not the Messiah, I'm a very naughty boy': Farage lets down dominatrix Ukip supporter who said he'd been sent by God
- Over my gran's dead body! Man digs up and cremates his OWN grandmother so he could sell off her burial plot for spare cash
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Fight the Jewish scum!' Shocking anti-Semitism on streets of BRITAIN as Jewish journalist is spat at, abused and even stalked... and the same happens in Copenhagen
- Migrant population of Britain has increased by more than half a million in three years with most people coming from other EU countries, new figures estimate
- Kim Kardashian blonde hair memes draw Legolas comparison
- The French rapper, Julie Gayet's 'fiancé' and a drunken dinner at the Elysée Palace: Musician tells all about meal with actress and Hollande which involved some 'damn good rum'
- WorldViews: Watch: 11 times the Middle East mocked the Islamic State
- Plane skids off snowy New York runway, stops next to icy bay
- VDOT: Avoid Travel
- Woman allegedly slashed by man pushing baby stroller near Howard University
10 Zig Ziglar Quotes That Can Change Your Life
More from Quotes
Zig Ziglar died today at age 86. A World War II veteran, Zig Ziglar became the top sales person in several organizations before striking out on his own as a motivational speaker and trainer. With a Southern charm and lessons grounded in Christianity, Ziglar wrote over two dozen books and amassed a following of millions who were encouraged by his lessons for success.
Below are 10 quotes from Zig Ziglar that have the power to completely change the direction of one’s life.
10) “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.”
9) “You will get all you want in life, if you help enough other people get what they want.”
8 ) “People often say motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing—that’s why we recommend it daily.”
7) “There has never been a statue erected to honor a critic.”
6) “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”
5) “Expect the best. Prepare for the worst. Capitalize on what comes.”
4) “If you go looking for a friend, you’re going to find they’re scarce. If you go out to be a friend, you’ll find them everywhere.”
3) “A goal properly set is halfway reached.”
2) “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.”
1) “If you can dream it, you can achieve it.”