- Maryland man found shot to death near Howard University
- Road crews prepare for winter storms hitting D.C. area
- Japan stunned by video claiming death of 1 of 2 ISIS hostages
- School in a racetrack suite changes the lives of sick children
- No. 2 Virginia barely outlasts Virginia Tech, 50-47
- Virginia Officials Consider Ways to Ease I-66 Traffic Flow
- 2 Marines Identified in Deadly California Helicopter Crash
- Rocket attack puts Ukraine back on the West’s agenda
- New Saudi king ascends to the throne as terrorism threat grows
- Are there hidden horrors in your toothpaste? Dr Tony Talbot tells us about the ingredients that concern him most
There is neither happiness nor misery in the world
More from Quotes
“There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must of felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life.
" Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, 'Wait and Hope.”
― Alexandre Dumas
Now so alone, the socialite who wed a Sikh warrior: Just as cynics feared, they've split - but Jonathan Aitken's girl Alexandra clings on to her Indian dream.
SUBSCRIBE MAILING LIST
By subscribing You will recieve our latest news. Your information will not be shared with anyone.