- Caitlyn the dog to undergo plastic surgery Wednesday
- Petersburg firefighter accused of coming to work drunk
- Mobile phone access in Africa set to double in next five years
- Blood on shoe links suspect to D.C. mansion killings, officials say
- Recipients Of Donations From Prince’s Concert Announced
- Hagerstown Shoe Robber Gets 5 Years In Prison
- Washington County Awarded $63,000 For Inmate Anti-Addiction Drug
- ‘Veep’ Future In Maryland In Question With Calif. Tax Credit
- WEATHER BLOG: Gray & Damp
- Former Marriott Executive Matthews Running For Congress
How Many Plastic Surgeries Has Joan Rivers Had?
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.