- Virginia Tech holds off UVA, earns bowl eligibility
- Injury Report: WR Michael Campanaro Close To Return
- Chargers Launch Tough 5-week Stretch vs Ravens
- Black Friday shoppers pack area restaurants
- Hokies win thriller over Virginia
- Inventor creates the Fugu suitcase that triples in size
- A heartwarming tale! Mother and son rob neighbors on Thanksgiving night just hours after the family gave them a turkey dinner!
- Man shoots ex-girlfriend over over the counter of cosmetics department at busy Nordstrom store before killing himself
- Florida man reels in massive 719-pound gator after baiting it to charge with an electronic call
- Mother jailed for scam in which she made her six-year-old son believe he had leukaemia to raise $25,000 in donations and take family on Disney trip
How Many Plastic Surgeries Has Joan Rivers Had?
More from Questions
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.