- Family of Gabriela Kabrins come face-to-face with millionaire Guatemalan playboy Diego Dougherty as he appears in South African court accused of her murder
- Last moments of two daredevils who died on illegal wingsuit jump in Yosemite
- Heartstopping moment a driver was pulled to safety from car stuck on tracks moments before a train struck
- Sleeping newborn is dressed up as Yoda in homage to new Stars Wars movie
- Manhunt in California wilderness for suspect who killed one man in remote cabin
- Lattes are the most popular brews on Instagram with almost 3M uploads
- High-flying PR executive is forced to take 6 months off work because her excessive SWEATING problem left her with crippling anxiety
- Newborn in China is abandoned in a Chinese restroom and found stuck in a toilet
- Moroccan migrant found dead inside SUITCASE while trying to sneak into Europe
- The five cringe-worthy pick up lines that actually DO work revealed
How Many Plastic Surgeries Has Joan Rivers Had?
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.