- Donald Trump hits trouble with God as he's accused of lying about faith
- Families torn apart after horrific electrical accident kills a married father-of-three and critically injures engaged man expecting second child
- St Louis Rams cheerleader given surprise reunion on the football field with her Marine husband
- Moscow furious over Norwegian TV show depicting life after a Russian invasion
- For richer or RICHER: Newlywed postal worker wins $4million lottery jackpot one day after his wedding
- America’s hidden homeless living in a Florida motel captured in gripping photographs
- Millennials hate bad grammar more than any other age group
- Texts reveal how Michelle Carter encouraged Conrad Roy III to kill himself
- Zombies on a plane! Fear The Walking Dead special will introduce new character for season two of the spin-off
- 3 dead, 2 injured in shooting spree in Tennessee
How Many Plastic Surgeries Has Joan Rivers Had?
More from FAQ
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.