- Two passengers arrested in murder of Hopewell cab driver
- Armed robbery on MCV campus under investigation
- Sweet Briar College to close in August over financial issues
- WATCH LIVE: Update on fuel spill in Hopewell water supply
- Suspicious package found at 14th and Main
- Passenger trapped after tractor trailer crash on I-85S in Dinwiddie
- Winter Weather Advisory for portions of D.C. area until 10PM
- Brenda Frese Knows What It Takes To Be Number One
- D-Day Memorial Remains Closed Due to Ice and Snow
- Engineer Dies from California Train Crash Injuries
How Many Plastic Surgeries Has Joan Rivers Had?
More from Questions
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.