- Family of Ohio woman sent home during heart attack get $275k compensation
- Water bottles from Malaysia among debris on Reunion Island sent to MH370 investigators
- Boost your iron with a glass of red wine and Bombay mix
- Steven Nincic killed in weekend Wood Dale storm pictured
- How wasp stings can trigger heart attacks
- Russian driver is SHOT AT by road rage motorist's passenger
- PIERS MORGAN: The best tribute Bobbi Kristina's relatives could pay is to shut up
- Kenneth Dale Wakefield admits stabbing and decapitating his wife and two dogs
- It's not Viagra he needs... it's testosterone
- Sailor who fired on Chattanooga shooter could be disciplined
Is Lil Wayne Gay?
More from FAQ
So, now that we know Lil Wayne didn't die in a car accident, Media Take Out is trying hard to keep Weezy in the news. How? By questioning his sexuality, of course!
The gossip website posted a few photos of the How to Love rapper a few days ago with some hints that the rapper likes males more than he likes females.
"Hip-hop has gone through many phases -- the conscious era, the gangsta rap era, the bling-bling era…" they wrote over a photo of the rapper. "Now we're in a new era…"
"We've been wondering for a while what the new ERA of hip hop would be… well if WEEZY and 'em had there (sic) way.. this is it…the gay era!"
The writers are basing their opinion on the photos of Lil Wayne that feature him in a camouflage shirt, jhorts with a song verse printed on them and some colorful accessories. Uh, that makes him gay? OK.
It's not the first time Lil Wayne has been accused of being gay. Rumors emerged a few years ago after Wayne and his mentor, Birdman, were caught in a mouth-on-mouth kiss.
"[It's the] Black Mafia, if they don't understand that, they ain't gangsta. I just watched TV, and Bill Parcells [Dallas Cowboys coach] kissed two and three of dem boys, He kissed T.O., Jerry Porter kissed Bill Bill Cower, it's a Mafia thing," Wayne explained to New York DJ Angie Martinez at the time.
"If anybody think I'm gay, come test me. I light you up. I probably smash your girl…twice! Her and her best friend."
Yeah, we doubt Lil Wayne is gay. If anything, he looks at his mentor as a father figure. As for Media Take Out? We can't trust a 'news' outlet that doesn't know how to use spell-check.