- Rape of my childhood: It's the publishing sensation of the year. The brutal abuse of Britain's most exciting pianist by his prep school PE teacher - and how he tried to ban his book about it
- Mothers are losing the ability to give birth naturally and breastfeed their babies claims top doctor who blames rise of C-sections and use of drugs
- When Britannia waived the rules: The Queen in a comedy skit and her mother making fry ups... an intriguing glimpse of life on the Royal Yacht
- Angel of death hospital poisoner moaned to colleagues that police investigation was 'making it hard to concentrate on work'
- 'If this wins, we'll stay in Europe': Britain's Eurovision flops Electro Velvet score just five points and unleash hilarious worldwide reaction online - but they vow not to quit
- Rio Ferdinand reveals his heartache after wife Rebecca's cancer death aged just 34: 'I felt guilty that I was letting the club down'
- Bank Holiday gloom on the way with snow, wind and rain coming... and travel chaos expected as rail chiefs close three major stations for engineering works
- Anorexic actress Rachael Farrokh raises $140,000 on GoFundMe after online plea
- I'll sue RSPB for libel after charity's incompetence and misleading ads, says former cricketer Sir Ian Botham
- Stunning mountains, small town charm and plenty of celebrity inhabitants: Why New York's Catskill Mountains are the new A-list oasis
Is Lil Wayne Gay?
More from FAQ
So, now that we know Lil Wayne didn't die in a car accident, Media Take Out is trying hard to keep Weezy in the news. How? By questioning his sexuality, of course!
The gossip website posted a few photos of the How to Love rapper a few days ago with some hints that the rapper likes males more than he likes females.
"Hip-hop has gone through many phases -- the conscious era, the gangsta rap era, the bling-bling era…" they wrote over a photo of the rapper. "Now we're in a new era…"
"We've been wondering for a while what the new ERA of hip hop would be… well if WEEZY and 'em had there (sic) way.. this is it…the gay era!"
The writers are basing their opinion on the photos of Lil Wayne that feature him in a camouflage shirt, jhorts with a song verse printed on them and some colorful accessories. Uh, that makes him gay? OK.
It's not the first time Lil Wayne has been accused of being gay. Rumors emerged a few years ago after Wayne and his mentor, Birdman, were caught in a mouth-on-mouth kiss.
"[It's the] Black Mafia, if they don't understand that, they ain't gangsta. I just watched TV, and Bill Parcells [Dallas Cowboys coach] kissed two and three of dem boys, He kissed T.O., Jerry Porter kissed Bill Bill Cower, it's a Mafia thing," Wayne explained to New York DJ Angie Martinez at the time.
"If anybody think I'm gay, come test me. I light you up. I probably smash your girl…twice! Her and her best friend."
Yeah, we doubt Lil Wayne is gay. If anything, he looks at his mentor as a father figure. As for Media Take Out? We can't trust a 'news' outlet that doesn't know how to use spell-check.