- No. 11 Lady Vols trounce No. 7 Stanford 59-40
- From terror masterminds to suicide vests to attacks on the US Embassy: The real-life horrors that inspire TV series Homeland...as fourth series reaches its dramatic climax
- Women's voices really DO make men's skin tingle: How electrical activity in the skin increases when fertile women speak
- Widow of ISIS beheading victim Alan Henning was 'having an affair with his brother-in-law while he was being held hostage by terrorists in Syria'
- Pop star Nikki Williams accuses Uber driver of sexual harassment:
- Bratton: Cop killer made anti-police online posts, shot girlfriend earlier in Baltimore
- Va. Lawmaker Who Resigned Won't Seek Seat Again as Democrat
- Bratton: Cop Killer Made Anti-Police Online Posts
- Censored: Michelle Mone on why she won't be posing in her lingerie anymore, her cheeky tweet on her ex-husband's engagement... the new cancer scare that made her sell her business
- Luckiest man alive: Astonishing moment Chinese cyclist cheats death when he is run over by lorry... but misses every wheel
Who Will Be Lindsay Lohan's New Publicist?
- Broke Lindsay Lohan's Possessions Including Designer Clothes and 'Potentially Embarrassing Items' From Storage Locker to Be Auctioned Off
- Lohan Broke, Asking Friends for Help?
- Liz Taylor 'Love Nest' Trailer Trashed During Filming of 'Liz & Dick'
- Lindsay Lohan Tanning Failure in Sheer White
- Lindsay Lohan Found Unconscious In Hotel Suite
More from Questions
The actress hasn't had the best press in the last few years, and she has been fired by two different publicists. Will she be able to find someone who wants to work with her?
You would think that being a publicist for a high-profile celebrity would be a dream for any PR person, but it looks like Lindsay Lohan is having a hard time finding someone who wants to represent her.
In March 2010, publicist Leslie Sloane-Zelnik dropped Lohan from her roster, and just last week, Lohan was dropped by her new publicist. According to The Huffington Post, that rep, Steve Honig, is used to "trainwrecks" — including Courtney Love and Brooke Mueller — but decided Lohan was just too much for him.
The New York Daily News spoke to some high-profile publicists about whether they would pick up Lohan as a client, if asked.
"Anyone who represents her is taking a risk because she flies off the handle, she's uncontrollable and she gets in her own way," a PR rep who's dealt with Lohan told The New York Daily News. "It's not only working with her, it's working with her family. There's a big difference between Dina Lohan and the Kardashians."
Another PR rep told the paper that representing Lohan isn't about promoting the good news, it's about stopping the bad news. And for the actress, good news is pretty hard to come by.
"You're not placing stories, you're just stopping them all day. She has a movie coming out, which is great, but Lifetime [the network behind Lohan's upcoming Liz & Dick biopic] is handling it — not you," the rep said.
The world of social media has also become a problem for Lohan. Another rep said that if you take on Lohan, you are also taking on her less-than-normal family. And even if you could stop Michael and Dina from talking to the press without your permission, you can't stop Lindsay Lohan from tweeting her every thought.
Lohan has Liz & Dick premiering in November on Lifetime, and she also recently shot a cameo in Scary Movie 5, which is set to be out April 12, 2013.