- The Latest: Search resumes for ship missing off the Bahamas
- Search fails to locate missing Indonesian plane for 2nd day
- Dubai ruler launches aid and development foundation
- Israel bars Palestinians from entering Old City after deadly attacks
- Fighting rages on Yemen’s Red Sea coast
- Erdogan: Turkey taught world a ‘lesson in humanity’
- Afghan official: Hospital in airstrike was ‘a Taliban base’
- BBC scandal as producers admit faking footage of Patagonia volcano
- Tories splattered with eggs during anti-cuts march outside conference
- David Cameron reveals his strict TV rules for his children growing up in No.10
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.