- Takata VP apologizes to U.S. Senate, says national air bag recall not necessary
- WorldViews: Why Turkey’s Erdogan still insists Muslims reached America before Columbus
- Carol Vorderman becomes honourary RAF Air Cadets ambassador
- Brussels backs bankers' bonus cap despite warning that City salaries will soar
- Ty Herndon comes out as gay and reveals he has a partner of five years
- Principal suspended over unannounced school shooting 'drill' which saw students and staff running for cover
- Pro-Darren Wilson demonstrators face claims of KKK infiltration in Ferguson
- Father burned to death inside 280C industrial oven he was working on after he was locked inside and it was switched on by accident by his future SON-IN-LAW
- GOP factions tear into each other over strategy to block Obama's amnesty order
- Are you watching Mr Putin? More than 1,300 British soldiers take part in Polish training exercise in show of Nato strength
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
- Halle Berry's Ex Says He Was Threatened Before Thanksgiving Fight
- Gabriel Aubry Displays Nasty Black Eye and Cut Face in Shocking Images as He Obtains Restraining Order
- Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
- Halle Berry Rushed to Hospital From 'The Hive' Set
- Halle Berry Paying $20,000 A Month In Child Support
More from Questions
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.