- Xiaomi tests online European market with small accessories
- Cost of data breaches increasing to average of $3.8 million, study says
- Toshiba considers special dividend to make up for no year-end payment: sources
- China's Weibo to invest $142 million in taxi-hailing apps: SEC filing
- Nokia's network arm to buy Eden Rock Communications
- Swiss open criminal proceedings in 2018, '22 World Cup votes
- Hundreds Rally Against Pipeline at Wintergreen
- Va. State Police ID Man Shot by Troopers After Chase on I-81
- Hillary Clinton's private emails to be released in batches every 60 days
- World's largest yacht 'Double Century' is size of two football fields and costs $770m
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.