- WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT: Rihanna fully nude and bloody on quest for revenge in B**** Better Have My Money music video
- GA teens storm Walmart, cause mass destruction
- Suspect pleads guilty to vandalizing monument
- WATCH LIVE: Press conference on Washington Navy Yard lockdown
- Authorities Recover Body Of Missing Silver Spring Boater
- Drew Nicholas On The Impact Of Losing Paul Pierce For The Wizards
- Suspect In DC Mansion Slayings Due In Court
- The Latest: No Shots Fired at Navy Yard, Official Says
- Traffic Pattern Change in Lynchburg Thursday
- Dominion: 29 Landowners Change Their Minds After Lawsuit
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.