- What Facebook REALLY knows about you: Take the test that can work out your personality based on nothing but your 'likes'
- Bankrupt 50 Cent seeks court's permission to pay basic bills for his mansion
- UNFRIEND your partner on Facebook to save your marriage
- ESPN suspends Curt Schilling for all of MLB season after tweet fallout
- Glamour magazine video captures women's reactions to outdated sex tips
- Feds now need search warrants before tracking cellphones
- Bill Clinton video reveals president practicing 1993 Address to the Nation about Iraq
- Cleveland County Sheriff's office sparks tries to raffle off a PUPPY
- 'Water bear' bug that can survive in space could revolutionise computing
- The dictator next door: New book details the calculated way Hitler used interior design to fool the world into believing he was a 'charming neighbor'
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
More from FAQ
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.