- Record number of firearms found in carry-on luggage at US airports
- Beverly Wilshire Hotel now offers $100,000 'Pretty Woman' package
- Am I Going Down app calculates chances of flight crashing
- Petra Kvitkova crashes out of Australian Open
- Michelle Obama dances with schoolkids after reading to them at White House
- Washington townhouses evacuated services deal with 19th-century cannonball
- Tyler Wright gets surfboard caught in Cronulla rock pool as she is hammered by waves
- Three-year-old boy performs Beatles' Love Me Do with his dad
- Lady Victoria Hervey sparks outrage for 'battered housewife' tweet
- New Zealand hot air balloon hits power lines and bursts into flames killing all on board
Did Halle Berry Really Put Her Wedding On Hold?
- Halle Berry's Ex Says He Was Threatened Before Thanksgiving Fight
- Gabriel Aubry Displays Nasty Black Eye and Cut Face in Shocking Images as He Obtains Restraining Order
- Halle Berry: The Textured Pixie
- Halle Berry Rushed to Hospital From 'The Hive' Set
- Halle Berry Paying $20,000 A Month In Child Support
More from Questions
Halle Berry is putting the brakes on her wedding plans until she relocates to France. The actress is planning to marry fiancé Olivier Martinez, but is planning the move to France for the sake of her 4-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The “Cloud Atlas” actress told InStyle magazine when asked about her wedding:
“I’m not sure where I am going to be living in the next few months, so I have to get that settled first.”
“It’s the appeal of privacy and a greater sense of safety for Nahla. Because we are followed all the time, she is starting to feel like she is somehow special, and of course she is, but I want her to understand that she’s special because of who she is, not because she was born into this celebrity blender.”
What Halle does know is that she wants her wedding to be an intimate occasion when she does tie the knot.
I hope Halle gets it right this time around.