- Kim Richards Speaks Out For First Time On Drunken Arrest In Emotional
- Student's 'feminist' shirt sparks conversation, controversy
- Swedish mobile operators battle it out in Kazakhstan
- Hewlett-Packard teams with FireEye, Mandiant on cybersecurity
- Verizon profit beats estimates as more users sign up
- Steve Melewski Previews The Orioles Series Against The Blue Jays
- 5 Of Boxing’s Most Controversial Fights Ever
- Audit: $704K In Unclaimed Slots Winnings Mishandled
- Rowdy Gaines On The Performance Of Michael Phelps Over The Weekend
- Lawyer: No Answer On Why Freddie Gray Was Stopped
Which Hot Guy Is Rihanna Dating?
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.