- What Facebook REALLY knows about you: Take the test that can work out your personality based on nothing but your 'likes'
- Bankrupt 50 Cent seeks court's permission to pay basic bills for his mansion
- UNFRIEND your partner on Facebook to save your marriage
- ESPN suspends Curt Schilling for all of MLB season after tweet fallout
- Glamour magazine video captures women's reactions to outdated sex tips
- Feds now need search warrants before tracking cellphones
- Bill Clinton video reveals president practicing 1993 Address to the Nation about Iraq
- Cleveland County Sheriff's office sparks tries to raffle off a PUPPY
- 'Water bear' bug that can survive in space could revolutionise computing
- The dictator next door: New book details the calculated way Hitler used interior design to fool the world into believing he was a 'charming neighbor'
Which Hot Guy Is Rihanna Dating?
More from FAQ
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.