- On Your Side Alert: Warning about credit report schemes
- Hanover County schools consider criminal background checks for volunteer coaches
- Ferguson fallout hits home for Wizards? Beal
- Ferguson protesters rally across U.S. for second day
- Manny Machado Reportedly Gets Married
- Fire alarm saves elderly Blountville man's life
- Road To Recovery: Former Teacher Opens Up About Battling Heroin Addiction
- Ferguson Decision Explained
- Taylor Swift says her embarrassing mistakes have filled stadiums
- The blue 'sexism' suit Karl Stefanovic wore for a year sells on Ebay for $6,400 by a charity bidder... who bumps it up to $10,000
Which Hot Guy Is Rihanna Dating?
More from Questions
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.