- ?Washington Business Report? ? Nov. 23, 2014
- Sunday, November 23, 2014
- David Cameron will FAIL to honour pledge to cut immigration, Theresa May admits amid surge in EU workers moving to Britain
- Health chiefs to close Burger King restaurant inside hospital after years of criticism
- Don't like your boss? Tell them and you'll do BETTER at work, says study
- LIZ JONES: Buying a latte in your undies is NOT a human right, girls
- North Korea's Kim Jong inspects maps as he observes huge military display
- Scientists thrilled after spectacled hare-wallaby thought to be extinct has been rediscovered
- Cosby insider speaks out: 'Fixer who once paid off women, wrangled a harem of models and helped beloved star fool the world' comes forward
- Sir Cliff Richard vows to sue the BBCafter TV news crew filmed abuse inquiry police raiding his home
Which Hot Guy Is Rihanna Dating?
More from Questions
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.