- Top 5 ways children die, get injured at home
- Mayor Bowser pledges District?s piling trash will be removed within 72 hours
- How you choice of spouse could help you make more money and get ahead in your career
- Members of D.C. mosque fear hate crime after 2 vandalisms in 4 days
- Checking on people who need help in Johnson County
- YWCA sells $25 prom dresses
- ISIS kill 'spies' in Iraq after CAGE blame Jihadi John beheadings on MI5
- Restaurant Report: 6 critical violations found at popular chain restaurant
- D.C. radio host attempts world record-breaking, 52 hour-long broadcast
- Grudging girlfriend sentenced to life in prison for ?execution-style? murder
Which Hot Guy Is Rihanna Dating?
More from Questions
At any given time, there are several ways to find out who Rihanna is dating. Twitter is one option, as RiRi tends to tweet clues about her personal life. (Scandalous photos, too.) There’s also the celebrity blogosphere, which has kept a rigorous accounting of Rihanna’s boyfriends. Since emerging as an R&B star, Rihanna has dated several notable fellows, and so far as we can tell, she likes three kinds of guys. Observe:
In May 2012, Rihanna was linked to New York Knicks basketball player J.R. Smith. Less than a year before that, she was cozying up to Los Angeles Dodgers baseball player Matt Kemp. And might there have been a 2009 hookup with basketball player Rashard Lewis? Clearly, she’s got a thing for ballers.
The most notorious of Rihanna’s boyfriend is R&B star Chris Brown, who beat her up on the eve of the 2009 Grammys. After dating Brown, Rihanna had a fling with Drake, though she’s said that she broke it off with the Canadian rapper before long, since she was too fragile to commit. In 2011, Rihanna supposedly dated Blink-182 drummer Travis Barker. Our guess: They talked about tattoos.