- Web address explosion is bonanza for cyber-criminals: study
- Payments firm Klarna lines up retailers as U.S. push begins
- Flameless gas stoves more efficient and cleaner, say investors
- Discounter Poundland makes its move online
- Md. Panel To Make Decisions On Body Camera Recommendations
- The War Room, The Street: 2 Responses To Baltimore Violence
- Jason Bonk Thinks Brady Will Play In Week One But May Miss Later Games
- 2 Maryland Correctional Dogs Die Of Heat Exhaustion
- Justin Forsett On Whether He Is Concerned About The Teams Pre Season Performance
- Cal Ripken Jr On The 20th Anniversary Of 2131
Guess How Many Tattoos Rihanna Has?
More from FAQ
How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
- A treble clef and musical note on her foot
- “Love” on her middle finger
- The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
- A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
- The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
- The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
- A trail of stars descending down her back
- The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
- “Shhh…” on her index finger
- Roman numerals on her left shoulder
- A pistol on her right ribcage
- A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
- “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
- “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
- A falcon on her foot.
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.