- WorldViews: Map: The U.S. is bound by treaties to defend a quarter of humanity
- A different kind of library
- Anheuser-Busch cans water for flood victims
- VCU releases men's basketball non-conference schedule
- Man found shot in Richmond dies
- Rollback of U.S. spy powers would mark post-9/11 watershed
- Adidas stripes as gravestones and McDonald's arches as whips: Internet artists attack multi-nationals sponsoring 2022 World Cup in Qatar as FIFA is accused of corruption and bribery
- Man not guilty of murder in killing of unarmed trespasser
- Washington Wizards' John Wall kicked off Las Vegas flight
- The most maddening self-service tills of all? They're at the Post Office! Just ask a baffled and spluttering QUENTIN LETTS, who was sent crackers trying to post a few letters
Guess How Many Tattoos Rihanna Has?
More from FAQ
How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
- A treble clef and musical note on her foot
- “Love” on her middle finger
- The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
- A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
- The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
- The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
- A trail of stars descending down her back
- The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
- “Shhh…” on her index finger
- Roman numerals on her left shoulder
- A pistol on her right ribcage
- A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
- “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
- “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
- A falcon on her foot.
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.