- Northern giant mouse lemur has the biggest testicles among primates
- Egyptian entertainer holds a fake gun to British tourists after Tunisian attack
- Utah Independence Day festival sees pig shaped hot air balloon crash
- Detroit Catholic school teacher sentenced for sex with student in her classroom
- Athens protesters attack police ahead of Greece’s debt crisis referendum
- Seattle schools offer IUD contraceptives to girls as young as ELEVEN
- Venezuela is facing a national beer shortage after brewery workers go on strike
- MH370 wreckage could have been missed by sonar in Indian Ocean
- Naperville Ribfest witnesses young man 'commit suicide' on Pharaoh's Fury
- Baltimore investigate police van door sign after Freddie Gray's death
Guess How Many Tattoos Rihanna Has?
More from FAQ
How many tattoos does Rihanna have? Rihanna has 17 tattoos, according to most websites, and the R&B superstar has never been shy about showing off her ink.
Rihanna’s tattoos include:
- A treble clef and musical note on her foot
- “Love” on her middle finger
- The Sanskrit prayer “forgiveness, honesty, suppression, and control” on her right hip
- A Maori-inspired design on her right hand
- The Pisces zodiac sign behind her ear
- The words “rebelle fleur” on her neck
- A trail of stars descending down her back
- The phrase “always a lesson, never a failure,” spelled out backward, for convenient mirror reading, just below her collarbone
- “Shhh…” on her index finger
- Roman numerals on her left shoulder
- A pistol on her right ribcage
- A star on her left ear; a girly-girl skull on her left ankle
- “Al Hurria fi Al Maseeh”—“Freedom in God”—on her left ribcage
- “Thug life,” a tribute to slain rapper Tupac, spelled out in white ink across her knuckles.
- A falcon on her foot.
Rihanna’s latest tattoo—as of March 2012—is a tiny cross located where her neck meets her left collarbone.
Rihanna’s tattoos make her one of the most heavily inked R&B singers in the game, but looking across the broader musical spectrum, the Barbadian beauty has nothing on onetime flame Travis Barker, the tatted-up drummer for blink-182. As far as rappers are concerned, RiRi trails the likes of 50 Cent, the Game, and of course, Lil Wayne, for body-art supremacy. Let’s just hope she doesn’t make like Weezy and tat up that pretty face of hers.