- Shoppers fight over TVs, tablets and Barbies in Thanksgiving havoc
- The white people who were told 'not to take up space' at Michael Brown vigil in Toronto
- Girl has new heart in time for Thanksgiving
- Will phones of the future be powered by 'PLAY-DOH'? Chemists create conductive clay that can be rolled into a thin film
- Serving soldier obsessed with far right English Defence League made deadly nail bomb in his bedroom and vowed 'to drag every last immigrant into the fires of hell with me'
- Thomson refunds couple's £1,000 Tenerife holiday after building works nightmare
- Pele's condition improving at Brazilian hospital where he is being treated for urinary tract infection as soccer great denies claims that he is in intensive care unit
- May the fakes be with you: The phony trailers for the new Star Wars film that have been fooling fans ahead of the release of the real one...
- The most noteworthy 2014 Black Friday deals
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from Questions
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: