- Playtech to challenge Irish central bank decision on Ava Trade deal
- Bouygues Telecom eyes higher profitability, sales
- U.S. apparel group wants Taobao on USTR's 'notorious' list
- Taylor Swift, Kim Kardashian lead most-followed Instagram accounts
- Europe-U.S. data transfer deal used by thousands of firms is ruled invalid
- Cisco security researchers disable big distributor of 'ransomware'
- Toyota says aims to commercialize semi-autonomous cars around 2020
- Sony to split off fast-growing image sensor business
- Facebook updates Newsfeed to accommodate weak connections
- Maryland Man Sentenced In West Virginia Bank Fraud Case
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: