- Community Reacts to Presgraves Running for Public Office
- Weekend Picks: Feb. 27 - March 1
- WorldViews: Mohammed Emwazi and the debate over poverty’s link to terrorism
- WorldViews: Watch: Islamic State militants smash ancient, irreplaceable artifacts with sledgehammers
- It'll take years to pay back public, says RBS as state-backed lender slumps to £3.5billion loss
- Gorilla selfie at Durrell Wildlife Park captures grumpy silverback in the background
- Coutts investigated by German prosecutors over allegations it helped clients hide cash
- Eddie Redmayne's first picture as transgender Einat Wegener in The Danish Girl revealed
- Jihadi John was spoken to three times in one year before he fled to join ISIS
- Life in a 90-square-foot box: Woman's apartment takes cramped New York living to the extreme...but she gets to live in the West Village for just $775 in rent
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from Questions
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: