- U.Va. Seeking Felony Charges for Vandalism of Fraternity
- When the chips are down... Women protesters throw national dish of French Fries and mayonnaise at Belgian Prime Minister in protest over austerity measures
- The GREY planet: True colour image reveals what Earth really looks like from space without any filters or editing
- Power failures at Stansted and Gatwick hit the great Christmas getaway leaving thousands stranded on their way home
- Sergey Makurin's photos show frozen trees encased in snow in Russia
- Outrage over internet video of man viciously beating panhandler by roadside - but attacker claims victim is NOT homeless and stole his chainsaws
- Heavily pregnant Mexican woman is murdered and has her baby cut from her womb by teenager who was jealous after losing her own child
- Climate change will leave a sour taste in our mouths - literally: Study shows ocean acidification affects the flavour of shellfish
- How Clint Eastwood and Bradley Cooper asked father of American Sniper Chris Kyle for permission to film Navy Seal hero's life - and were told: 'Disrespect my son and I'll unleash Hell.'
- Thugs tape pregnant dog's mouth shut around a FIREWORK, leaving it seriously injured with a shattered jaw
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from Questions
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: