- New Edition, Lauryn Hill among headliners for Richmond Jazz Festival
- Crash shuts down I-295 in Hanover
- Airbus Group starts $150 million venture fund, Silicon Valley base
- TCV seeks to sell stake in marketing firm Merkle: sources
- D.C. council proposes spending $35,000 on gondola study to span Potomac River
- Keidel: No One Is More Motivated To Win Than LeBron James
- Suspect Arrested In Owings Mills Home Invasion
- Police seek school vandals
- Judge Upholds Convictions in Peanut Corporation of America Case
- WorldViews: It’s not corruption that keeps FIFA’s Sepp Blatter in power. It’s history.
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: