- Sir Cliff Richard vows to sue the BBC and demands damages after TV news crew filmed abuse inquiry police raiding his home
- Bust-up at Brideshead: After 58 years in iconic Castle Howard, owner forced out with his chatelaine in stunning coup... by his own brother
- SAS quad bike squads kill up to 8 jihadis each day... as allies prepare to wipe IS off the map: Daring raids by UK Special Forces leave 200 enemy dead in just four weeks
- Gorilla warfare! Angry ape throws rock at tourists when they try to video him at Berlin Zoo
- Torching Toulouse: French city burns as riots erupt over death of eco-activist killed by police grenade
- Two male models arrested for 'selling acid and $2,500 worth of cocaine to an undercover cop'
- Woman who rescued vintage wedding photograph washed up on her lawn after Hurricane Sandy has found the owners two years later
- ISIS claims two police officers were stabbed after orders from the extremist group to attack
- NHS bosses finally order investigation into A&E closure chaos after two-year campaign by MoS that exposed deaths and delays
- Crazed gunman who tried to kidnap Princess Anne: At least the Royal Family will be safer thanks to me
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from Questions
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: