- Couple replace alcohol with weed at their Oregon wedding
- Look out! Forecasters warn El Nino could be strongest ever recorded and will last until January
- Vladimir Putin takes part in a student ice hockey match
- Migrants reveal few possessions they pack as they trek across Europe
- New York City hit and run driver backed into grandmother and left her in The Bronx
- A win for Carly! CNN changes its debate criteria and sets Fiorina up to ride her polling surge into the Sept. 16 contest – leaving Chris Christie or Rand Paul in the second string
- Virginia teen 'impersonated police officer' arrested after he tries to pull over off-duty cop
- Jay Z wants to hide his wealth and criminal past from Big Pimpin' copyright trial
- First global antineutrino map revealed
- Cambridge spy Guy Burgess who defected to party in the Kremlin
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: