- Lorry driver is fined £7,000 after a dozen migrants hid in his vehicle near Calais
- Riot police are pelted with stones as 2,100 migrants storm the Channel Tunnel in Calais over the weekend chanting: 'Open the borders'
- Children as young as TWO sent to NHS 'fat camps' to tackle obesity crisis
- Cilla Black's doting son Bobby smashed his way into her bedroom after she didn't wake up from her siesta: Star may have had dizzy spell and fell in midday heat in Spain
- British pensioner is raped, murdered and set alight in Bulgaria just three months after moving there with her disabled husband
- The electric bicycle for CHEATS: 'Stealth' ebike disguises battery as a water bottle and hides the motor
- Police watchdog to investigate Wiltshire force after claims it failed to act on allegations of child sex abuse made about former Prime Minister Sir Edward Heath
- Tilly the cat looks perplexed because of attack that left her head stuck
- North Korea's Kim Jong-un receives 'global statesmanship' award
- The Leaning Towers Of Guangxi: Dramatic images show apartment buildings tilting dangerous backwards on verge of collapse
Is Rihanna Too Skinny?
More from FAQ
Celebrity body doubles isn’t a novel idea. Many stars use them for stand-ins, stunts, etc. So when news came out that Rihanna used one in her Armani ad campaign, people wanted to know why–especially since Rihanna is in tip-top shape.
According to British tabloid The Sun, Rihanna’s people hired a body double for her Armani campaign to give RiRi’s toned body the appearance of being fuller and more feminine. Interesting. Remember when Rihanna actually was fuller and more feminine? She was criticized for being chubby by her own father and some even said she was pregnant. Smh, she can’t win!
So, we’re left wondering: