- How DID you look so great, Kate? Bedside blow-dry, manicures and a bespoke dress, how a crack squad of stylists made sure Duchess was perfect from head to toe
- A surrogate gave birth for Kate, say Russians: Pro-Kremlin newspaper makes series of bizarre claims about the birth
- Wills, the doting dad who now wants to hide his family of four away: Prince keen to balance home life with royal duties
- Margaret and the problems of being the 'spare' Princess
- D.C. Fire crews launch investigation into Watergate parking garage collapse
- Ben Carson Officially Announces Presidential Run
- Surveillance Finds Dozens of W.Va. Chemical Storage Tanks Pose Threat
- WVU In-State Tuition to Increase 10 Percent
- Bra Bandit Strikes at Pennsylvania Mall
- Five People Charged with Murder in Halloween Stabbing
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?