- Teen mom with 'murdered baby in her bag planned to ditch son in a hole, then eat IHOP after quick stop at Victoria's Secret where she was caught shoplifting'
- Lafayette cops release frantic 911 calls from movie theater where gunman murdered two people - as surveillance footage shows calm killer buying his ticket before the show
- Pictured: Half-naked homeless man bathes with bar of soap in New York City's Columbus Circle fountain in front of children
- Where's Walter? Feds open investigation into dentist who killed Cecil the lion as White House says it will review petition to EXTRADITE the elusive hunter
- Facebook's drone is ready for take off: Firm reveals giant craft with the wingspan of a 737 designed to beam the internet to Earth
- Jessica Alba fails to raise a smile as she steps out amid claims that her organic beauty company's sunscreen is 'useless' and leaves people with painful sunburn
- How do you stay a model for 60 years? Scoff treacle pud and choccy biscuits!
- Missing teen found two YEARS to the day after her disappearance - but police let her go because she's now 18
- Peace, love and paradise: Haunting photos give a glimpse inside the clothing-optional commune started by Elizabeth Taylor's brother to get back at the Hawaii government
- Why being in love with yourself is good for you: Scoring a five out of ten in narcissism test means you're 'healthy' and confident
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?