- Richmond Police officers leaving for other departments
- Henrico HS students won't have to make up days after power outage
- D.C. Mayor Gray says he wasn?t involved in rejected plea deal
- NASA Scientists Work To Make Sunspots More Predictable
- Pete Caringi Previews The NCAA College Cup
- CBS’ ‘A Home For The Holidays’ Announces Performers
- Top 5 Highest Paid Athletes In 2014
- Ravens-Saints Preview With Bobby Hebert
- 5 Best All Time Orioles Off Season Moves
- President Obama Expected to Take Action on Immigration Reform
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from Questions
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?