- Bristol, Va. police test out customized Victory motorcycles
- Tennessee freshman receiver Perry to miss entire season
- Suspect in Houston-area deputy's death had mental evaluation
- Hometown mourners celebrate life of slain TV cameraman
- Valley School's PTA Works To Make Playground Safer
- Manchester benefits cheat caught after she changed her Facebook relationship status
- Woman raped in Cheadle's John Lewis car park by 'pockmarked' attacker
- 'We are the workers' party now': Cameron unveils crackdown on rogue bosses who fail to pay new £7.20 living wage
- Could voice test detect the first signs of Alzheimer's?
- Chipotle sued for false advertising in federal court over GMO-free menu claims
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?