- Short Pump Wegmans and Cabela's get opening dates
- WEATHER BLOG: Mid 50s And Plenty Of Sunshine
- Travis Thomas: Ravens Déjà Vu?
- Deputies respond to possible bomb threat at Riverview Elementary
- In speech, Raul Castro thanks Obama, Pope Francis
- US embassy in Cuba announced as Alan Gross is freed
- Todd Horsfield accidentally hanged himself with dressing gown rope
- Malala Yousafzai's father says his 'heart is bleeding' over Peshawar school massacre
- Mass grave of 230 uncovered in Syria after ISIS slaughtered tribe
- Russian father on the run after videos in which he fed pet snake live animals
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from Questions
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?