- Cissy Houston Speaks Out About Granddaughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown
- Miliband 'hasn't got it': Cameron launches searing personal attack on Labour rival's plans to 'crawl up Downing Street on SNP's coat-tails'
- Don't forget, the clocks go forward one hour tonight as British Summer Time begins... with rain showers and snow forecast
- Dinner time! Stunning photographs show sharks, dolphins, birds and a whale feasting on around NINE MILLION sardines
- Four-year-old puts on her purple raincoat, sneaks out of the house and hops on the bus alone to get a slushie ... at 3AM!
- Terrifying moment a pedestrian is nearly killed by massive blocks of ice falling from apartment building in northern Russia - but amazingly he walks away unhurt
- Raccoon shows super strength to steal a bag cat food by pulling it with its mouth
- Authors' backlash forces Christian couple to remove all ebooks from app that bleeps out all the naughty words
- Tourists to be charged more for parking on sunny days (but the cost won't go down if the forecast's wrong)
- Alleged kidnappers of 'Gone Girl' physio 'sent email to her boyfriend detailing their motives to her boyfriend's attorney' - but police still say it was all a hoax
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from Questions
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?