- Gods Pit Crew Preparing to Bring Relief to TX, OK
- Anne Spencer House in Dire Need of Repairs
- Charlotte Co. Fights Back Against Unhealthy Trends
- Gods Storehouse Preparing to Bring Relief to TX, OK
- Health Check: To Drink or Not to Drink
- Page County Railway Museum Opens
- Valley Pizzeria Helps with World Multiple Sclerosis Day
- Forget the megayacht - here's the FLYING yacht
- 'OMG! A chasm?': Seismologist live tweets San Andreas from film's premier
- Gravely ill ex-congressman battling pancreatic cancer sues US government...and claims Capitol doctors failed to pass along critical information about lesion on his pancreas
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?