- M&S fashions are savaged by store's former designer Muriel Conway
- Harry Shearer signs $13m deal to return to The Simpsons after quitting this year
- 80 firefighters battle east London blaze as smoke is seen nearly 30 miles away
- Emma and James agreed to marry for reality TV show Married At First Sight
- Woman dies after Indian police 'set fire to her for failing to pay bribes'
- Nicholas Baer, 12, struck by plane on crowded beach pictured for the first time in hospital
- Ohio Woman arrested after 'calling 911 to complain about her Chinese food order'
- Cocaine worth $6.5million stuffed inside private jet unsuccessfully smuggled from Venezuela
- University of Memphis Professor who left after racist tweets hired by Rhodes College
- Hero the dog from Istanbul takes 5k-mile journey to a forever home in Georgia
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from FAQ
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?