- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie launches political action committee for potential 2016 campaign
- DOMINIC LAWSON: Why persecuting smokers will cost us all more in the long run
- 'Prejudice doesn't fly - we leave it on the ground': Argentina airline's spot-on response to man who complained about the flight attendants being 'short and fat'
- SEBASTIAN SHAKESPEARE: Girl's college getting catty over Andrew Marr's wife
- Seahawk's Richard Sherman claims NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's friendship with Patriots owner Robert Kraft means they will never be punished for Deflategate
- Nominations Sought for Virginia's Super Teacher Awards
- Dave wasn't always keen on the Greens: Tory MPs were instructed to ignore a letter urging inclusion of minor parties in debates, writes ANDREW PIERCE
- NYPD investigating stabbing from 1950s after 97-year-old victim finally dies from knife wound
- New Jersey's Christie launches political action committee
- 'No, no, no, no, never': GOP presidential hopefuls bash possible Romney run
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from Questions
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?