- Column calls for VCU to strip Bill Cosby of honorary degree
- Central Va. businesses get read for Small Business Saturday
- 2 injured in Shockoe club shooting
- Gun sales shoot up on Black Friday
- Manhunt launched after psychiatric patient assaults two hospital staff before attacking member of public and escaping in their car
- George Osborne to hand NHS extra £1bn as hospital admissions soar
- Inventor creates the Fugu suitcase that triples in size
- Army bosses ban Paras from talking about botched Afghan rescue bid that inspired Kajaki movie
- Chris Hunter - The hero the jihadis couldn't kill
- We love him and always will grief stricken Michael Clarke breaks
How Tall Is The Barbadian Beauty Rihanna?
More from Questions
How tall is Rihanna? The Barbadian beauty looks positively statuesque, and by most standards, she is. Rihanna stands 5 feet, 8 inches tall, and at that height, the singer is well above the U.S. female average of 5 feet, 3.8 inches tall. Rihanna is taller than fellow pop juggernaut Nicki Minaj, who stands 5 feet, 4 inches tall, and compared to R&B singers Brandy (5 feet, 7 inches) and Beyonce (5 feet, 7 inches, though some sources have her an inch shorter), she’s got a moderate size advantage.
The press loves to speculate on how many pounds Rihanna packs onto that 5 foot, 8 inch frame, and she’s said that her weight hovers around 133 pounds. Then again, that was before she went on the Five Factor Diet and began shedding weight at a rapid pace. In March 2012, Rihanna told Ryan Seacrest that even though she’s quit the trendy diet, she can’t stop shedding pounds.
“It’s actually pretty annoying, because now I don’t have a butt, and I have no boobs,” she said, according to Britain’s Daily Mail newspaper. “I already had no boobs to start with. So annoying! And I’m eating everything!”
We should all have RiRi’s problems. Would someone pass the potato chips?