- Divorcee who divides Britain: She's the millionaire's ex-wife who was told by a judge: 'No more handouts - get a job!' As she claims she faces life as a charlady, do YOU have any sympathy?
- PLATELL'S PEOPLE: We viewers deserved better than this Paxo pummelling
- 'Boomerang' pensioners forced back to work: One in eight workers aged 65 to 74 were not employed a decade earlier
- Millions of Google users CAN sue internet giant in British courts over its 'clandestine' tracking of their browsing after landmark appeal court ruling
- Kate, Duchess of Cambridge's due date is April 25th
- Cancer sufferer who celebrated her last year by posting a selfie in a new outfit every day succumbs to the disease
- 16th Street Bridge construction keeps residents up at night
- End of 'Mad Men,' but show's relics find new life at Smithsonian
- Amanda Knox tried to lead a normal life by getting engaged, graduating from university and writing theater reviews - all with a murder conviction hanging over her head
- Couple's nightmare after home collapsed due to botched building work
How Much Does Rihanna’s Haircuts Cost?
More from Questions
Rihanna’s haircuts are a lot like life: unpredictable and eternally changing. Keeping track of Rihanna‘s hairstyles is daunting work, and over the years, amid color shifts from brown to black to blonde to red (and back again), the Bajan beauty has tried out countless hairdos—everything from long and luxurious old-school Hollywood looks to short and spiky punk cuts.
Rihanna haircuts are well documented online, and the site TheHairStyler displays more than two-dozen of Ri’s finest follicle moments. The gallery is a dizzying blur of curls, up-dos, bobs, bangs, asymmetrical Flock of Seagull-esque comb jobs, and even a sweet pompadour. The less said about her frizzy, bright-red Sideshow Bob cut the better, but even when she looked like a “Simpsons” villain, our girl pulled it off.
Credit for Rihanna’s haircuts may belong to Ursula Stephen, the “We Found Love” singer’s longtime stylist. Over the years, RiRi has certainly kept Stephen busy; between November 2010, when she dyed her hair bright red, and August 2011, Rihanna reportedly changed her hair color 13 times. During that stretch, she paid Stephen nearly $23,000 per week, according to various sources.
Stephen commands $3,300 for her services per day, and given how intently the Internet hangs on Rihanna’s every new hairstyle—they’re second only to her tweets in terms of drumming up publicity—she may well be worth every penny.