- The evolution of the Miss America swimsuit competition
- Jeb Bush says 'of course' he will back rival Donald Trump if he wins nomination
- Crossing guard dog Patches is 'let go' by Pennsylvania school district
- Super fan spends $100,000 building a stunning road-legal replica of Chitty Chitty Bang Bang
- Tara Monroe drives around campus in BARBIE Jeep after DWI arrest
- Adler the dog takes lazy route in tug-of-war against furry friend
- Donald Trump proclaimed that Kanye West loves him
- Florida parents with baby daughter born with brain cancer and Down syndrome
- 'Obviously we’ve had some headwinds' says Clinton's campaign - but it predicts questions about Hillary's email will dissipate after former secretary of state takes the stand next month
- Raymond Mott fired after pictures of him giving Nazi salute at KKK rally emerge
How Much Does Rihanna’s Haircuts Cost?
More from FAQ
Rihanna’s haircuts are a lot like life: unpredictable and eternally changing. Keeping track of Rihanna‘s hairstyles is daunting work, and over the years, amid color shifts from brown to black to blonde to red (and back again), the Bajan beauty has tried out countless hairdos—everything from long and luxurious old-school Hollywood looks to short and spiky punk cuts.
Rihanna haircuts are well documented online, and the site TheHairStyler displays more than two-dozen of Ri’s finest follicle moments. The gallery is a dizzying blur of curls, up-dos, bobs, bangs, asymmetrical Flock of Seagull-esque comb jobs, and even a sweet pompadour. The less said about her frizzy, bright-red Sideshow Bob cut the better, but even when she looked like a “Simpsons” villain, our girl pulled it off.
Credit for Rihanna’s haircuts may belong to Ursula Stephen, the “We Found Love” singer’s longtime stylist. Over the years, RiRi has certainly kept Stephen busy; between November 2010, when she dyed her hair bright red, and August 2011, Rihanna reportedly changed her hair color 13 times. During that stretch, she paid Stephen nearly $23,000 per week, according to various sources.
Stephen commands $3,300 for her services per day, and given how intently the Internet hangs on Rihanna’s every new hairstyle—they’re second only to her tweets in terms of drumming up publicity—she may well be worth every penny.