- Harrisonburg Police Investigate Break-In
- Yomiuri, Japan’s biggest newspaper, apologizes for using term ‘sex slaves’
- EXCLUSIVE: Bollywood star hits out at 26-YEAR jail sentence for blasphemy over mock wedding on Pakistan TV, revealing she feared ordeal would make her miscarry baby boy
- Body found in hunt for Megadeth singer Alzeimers-stricken mother-in-law who vanished two months ago
- Carriage that carried Churchill on his final journey restored to former glory ahead of 50th anniversary of wartime PM's death
- The day Kurt Cobain was so out of it during a shoot he needed a bucket beside him on set: Intimate last official pictures of the Nirvana rocker just months before his death to be exhibited for the first time in Australia
- Jungle diet takes its toll on Buerk: Former newsreader appears to have lost startling amount of weight in ten days on I'm a Celeb
- What would our money journalists tell their younger selves?
- Tories and Lib Dems to force vote on 'home rule' issue after Scottish pledge
- A new book about the Hollywood giant lays him bare... De Niro's darkest secrets
Joan Rivers Plastic Surgery Obsession Continues to 738th Procedure
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.