- Man Found Stabbed In Vacant House In Brooklyn Park
- Denver Rolls Over Coppin State, 80-54
- 2014 Arby's Classic schedule released
- TLC Community Center needs donations for Buckets of Love
- Little Hoot Boutique passes out free clothes
- Woman Killed After Boyfriend Allegedly Drives Car Into Her Apartment
- Suicide bomber in eastern Afghanistan kills scores watching a volleyball game
- Think wearing two bold patterns together is a no no? Think again...Clash your prints on purpose
- Mayhem at Surfers: Broken noses, girls brawling and 26 teenagers in handcuffs after massive fight erupts at Schoolies
- Amazon jumps the gun on High Street sales: Online retailer offers week of discounts in run up to Black Friday - one of the busiest shopping days of the year
Joan Rivers Plastic Surgery Obsession Continues to 738th Procedure
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Joan Rivers is as famous for her plastic surgery obsession as she is for her potty mouth. So did you ever wonder just how many procedures the 78-year-old comedian has had?
So says the Daily Telegraph, which ran a story today about Rivers' love affair with cosmetic procedures. "Every weekend I just go in and I do something new. I get a 10th one free. It's a little like coffee you just keep going," Rivers reportedly quipped.
The Daily Telegraph also writes that Melissa, Joan's daughter and co-star on "Joan & Melissa: Joan Knows Best?", is none too happy with how often her mother goes under the knife.
But as Joan told The Huffington Post, "I don't give a damn what people think. If you don't like my opinion, too bad. That's the only good thing about age."
Meaning she probably doesn't care that 739 is a completely absurd amount of surgeries and that with her 80th birthday approaching, it's probably not worth the pain and money.
Then again, her recuperation methods make for awesome TV. So we're undecided on it all.
Read more at DailyTelegraph.com.au and see the evolution of Joan's face in the retro TV clips below.