- 'Praying for Bobbi Kristina': Ciara leads celebrity support on Twitter for Whitney Houston's daughter after she was found 'unconscious in bath tub'
- Duquette Puts Toronto In Past, Focuses On Improving Orioles
- Farmers needed: Build It Up East Tennessee looking for would-be growers
- Local author pens book about Southwest Virginia's history
- Riley with a 3 to win it; ETSU beats NC Central 61-59
- Rocket blasts off carrying NASA satellite that will help us improve weather forecasts and track global climate change
- Exposed: The super A&E con: NHS chief's broken promise over impact of new £90million unit
- Patient who posted bad review of dentist on Yelp sued for £125,000 by practice, with legal move slammed as being a 'poor substitute for customer service'
- Agony of the billionaire sheik's secret wife who faces deportation and a husband who shuns his only son
- Bronx man 'punches and beats puppy with a shovel, then ditches her in snowbank in front of neighbors'
Joan Van Ark's Drastic Change
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Soap opera actress Joan Van Ark, best known from "Dallas" and "Knot's Landing," shocked attendees of a charity event she attended looking completely different.