- UVA moves forward with safety improvements, responds to Rolling Stone
- Proposed student fee cuts
- Chesterfield campground residents face eviction
- Virtual reality system testing at U of R
- Del. Morrissey work release revoked, then reinstated with restrictions
- Frederick County teen killed by hit-and-run driver on way to school
- Christmas comes early for 9-year-old D.C. boy with bullet in brain
- Santa Comes Early For Baltimore Family
- Toy Convoy Gifts Distributed to Those in Need
- Warrington family saved from deadly fire by a FISH TANK
Mickey Rourke Undergoes Surgery After Boxing Injuries
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Actor Mickey Rourke is one of the few actors to admit to having plastic surgery. He said he went to the "wrong guy" to fix his boxing injuries back in the '90s.