- House panel issues subpoena for Clinton's personal emails
- Hawkins County man charged with burning down barns
- 328 to Lose Jobs with Sweet Briar Closing
- Are Women's Only Colleges Part of the Past?
- Sweet Briar Closing Deeply Personal for College President's Family
- Logan Running for Commonwealth's Attorney
- Callers Claiming to Be With Chamber of Commerce
- Ethics Bill Targeting Corruption
- Breastfeeding in Public May Become Virginia Law
- Some Businesses Relocating to the Ice House
Mickey Rourke Undergoes Surgery After Boxing Injuries
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Actor Mickey Rourke is one of the few actors to admit to having plastic surgery. He said he went to the "wrong guy" to fix his boxing injuries back in the '90s.