- Soldier's Thanksgiving returns surprises son at Richmond airport
- Tiny Hamster's Thanksgiving
- FeedMore helps Richmond woman without Thanksgiving meal
- Lost dog wanders to Prince George's County fire station; firefighters search for its owner
- 1 injured in Columbia, Md. shooting
- Family-Owned Grocery Gives Back To Community In Annual Event
- Howard Co. Police Investigate Columbia Shooting
- Danville Salvation Army Serves Annual Community Thanksgiving Meal
- Many in the Valley Still Without Power After Snow
- Prisons will need THOUSANDS of extra places by 2020 to cope with surge
Mickey Rourke Undergoes Surgery After Boxing Injuries
More from Plastic Surgeries
- Amanda Bynes Claims to Have Gotten Another Nose Job
- Has Hayden Panettiere Had a Secret Boob Job?
- Dancer Who Spent $15,000 on Butt Injections Tries to Cure Woman Addicted to Them
- Has Taylor Swift Had a Secret Boob Job?
- 'I Have Botox Every Seven Months': Kelly Ripa Reveals Her Secret to Looking Youthful at 42
Actor Mickey Rourke is one of the few actors to admit to having plastic surgery. He said he went to the "wrong guy" to fix his boxing injuries back in the '90s.