- Muslim comedian’s anti-extremist message a big hit with British teens
- WorldViews: The big questions any nuclear deal with Iran would have to answer
- Ovechkin nets 50th, adds assist, Capitals top Hurricanes 4-2
- D.C. doesn't make list of 5 worst cities for traffic congestion
- 30 Players: Semien Looks To Break Out With A’s
- New program aims to improve medical response times
- More than 100 top business chiefs back Tories and warn Labour will threaten the recovery: Leaders urge voters not to risk 'a change of course'
- Only three countries in the whole world where your boss is more likely to be a woman
- Everything you need to know to beat the last minute Isa deadline
- Mother who locked herself in restaurant bathroom and 'smothered her toddler son to death' was diagnosed schizophrenic but found mentally stable last year
Things You Never Thought You'd Never Ever Have To Say
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Are “Don’t lick the _________” and “Please don’t pee on the _______” parts of your daily conversations? That’s because you’re a mom. In fact, we say those lines so often that we don’t even flinch anymore when the words come out of our mouths. Check out some other things we’ve heard ourselves saying that crazily now seem normal to us.