- Cliff Richard performs at Barbados charity event as police investigate abuse claims
- From playing video games and practising martial arts to the world's most reviled killer: Jihadi John's descent from west London schoolboy to bloodthirsty executioner who revels in brutality
- The Labrador reigns as America's favorite pooch for the 24th year
- Paris Hilton fan 'smashes up Cadillac gift after she refuses it'
- Two crew members from NBC show Odyssey injured in 'random mugging' in Morocco
- Average short-term memory span of animals is 27 seconds and dogs can remember for 2 mins
- Meet the companies thriving after rejecting Shark Tank deals
- Bureau of Firearms to ban popular 5.56mm green tip bullet used in AR-15 rifles
- Michael Schumacher sells Norwegian mountain holiday home for £2m
- Washington DC legalises recreational use of marijuana
Things You Never Thought You'd Never Ever Have To Say
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Are “Don’t lick the _________” and “Please don’t pee on the _______” parts of your daily conversations? That’s because you’re a mom. In fact, we say those lines so often that we don’t even flinch anymore when the words come out of our mouths. Check out some other things we’ve heard ourselves saying that crazily now seem normal to us.