- Henrico man charged in Ashland shooting
- Judge orders Fairfax Co. Police to release details in Geer?s death
- Hundreds of Virginia Officers Don't Have Ballistic Vests
- WWII Vets to Receive Card Bundles
- Pharmacy Break-ins in Campbell County Caught on Surveillance Video
- Bedford Officers Reminded to be Aware
- Stocks Push to Record Highs, Continuing a Rally
- Oil scandal in Brazil just keeps growing; optimists see chance for change
- Two jihadis deported from Britain turn up fighting for ISIS in Iraq
- CIA manuals advising spies how to maintain cover released by Wikleaks
'My Dad Is Allergic To Facebook'
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Title: "Allergic To Facebook"
Assignment: "The teacher had the kids create their 'memory books' for the end of the school year," mom writes.
Standard student responses included: "I love pizza."
Recent study Victoria's drawing could be used to illustrate: This one.
Other "allergies" dad might one day find convenient: Bad pop music, inappropriate Halloween costumes, boyfriends ...
Upside of Victoria's dad's Facebook problem: He won't overshare on social media.