- W.Va. Pipeline Blast Burned 23,901 Barrels of Ethane
- U.Va. Issues Alert to Students after Mumps Case Confirmed
- How budget travel has evolved from hippies, the original backpackers, to flashpacking
- Shiite soldiers jump through fire and crawl on sand at gun point in desert training drills after joining Iraqi Army to fight against ISIS
- Campaigners demand top floors of new-build blocks of flats in Oxford be sliced off to end blight of dreaming spires - at a cost of £30m
- Ministry of Justice condemned for error in its simplified guidance for disabled people by suggesting suspects are not innocent until proven guilty
- Moment convicted paedophile was caught by vigilantes after travelling 300 miles thinking he was going to have sex with a 14-year-old schoolgirl
- President Bill Clinton attends Leonardo DiCaprio's film premiere
- Man 'kidnapped his 19-year-old girlfriend and raped and beat her with a tire iron for five days'
- Russian spies still thriving in U.S. over 20 years after Cold War says Justice department after arrest of agent posing as banker
'My Dad Is Allergic To Facebook'
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Title: "Allergic To Facebook"
Assignment: "The teacher had the kids create their 'memory books' for the end of the school year," mom writes.
Standard student responses included: "I love pizza."
Recent study Victoria's drawing could be used to illustrate: This one.
Other "allergies" dad might one day find convenient: Bad pop music, inappropriate Halloween costumes, boyfriends ...
Upside of Victoria's dad's Facebook problem: He won't overshare on social media.