- LC Bird dominates Hermitage in state quarterfinal
- Monacan, Essex claim state quarterfinal victories
- Shopping for the Perfect Christmas Tree
- Slopes Open for Anxious Skiers
- Community Leader Passes Away
- Old bus is transformed into a mobile bathroom for the homeless in San Francisco
- 'I got six kids to feed and you are going to get me fired': Moment an angry father with three jobs took on students who were blocking highway in Ferguson protest
- Wealthy New Yorkers pay $100 each to have candlelit Thanksgiving dinner with the homeless
- The selfie is out as the mermaid hair flick takes over this summer as the new social media trend
- Gun sales bang on Black Friday: FBI performs over 144,000 background checks as Thanksgiving shoppers stock up on firearms (that's 120 per minute)
'My Dad Is Allergic To Facebook'
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Title: "Allergic To Facebook"
Assignment: "The teacher had the kids create their 'memory books' for the end of the school year," mom writes.
Standard student responses included: "I love pizza."
Recent study Victoria's drawing could be used to illustrate: This one.
Other "allergies" dad might one day find convenient: Bad pop music, inappropriate Halloween costumes, boyfriends ...
Upside of Victoria's dad's Facebook problem: He won't overshare on social media.