- U.Va. to hold town hall meetings on campus safety
- Icy weather brings delays, closing in mid-Atlantic
- Police ID 2 killed in Goochland DUI crash
- Md. Fisherman Gets 1 1/2 Years Prison In Illegal Harvest Case
- WEATHER BLOG: No Rest For The Weary
- One dead, one arrested following overnight shooting
- Woman gives birth to baby girl in high-speed railway station waiting room in China
- Nigel Farage plans to keep Ukip policies secret by delaying release of election manifesto
- Vogue editor Anna Wintour reveals the secrets of her success
- The new breed of plus size supermodels are changing the face of fashion
'My Dad Is Allergic To Facebook'
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Title: "Allergic To Facebook"
Assignment: "The teacher had the kids create their 'memory books' for the end of the school year," mom writes.
Standard student responses included: "I love pizza."
Recent study Victoria's drawing could be used to illustrate: This one.
Other "allergies" dad might one day find convenient: Bad pop music, inappropriate Halloween costumes, boyfriends ...
Upside of Victoria's dad's Facebook problem: He won't overshare on social media.