- The easy way to make a mint: Retirement revolution is your chance to turn your savings into a small fortune
- Pension freedoms will allow those with annuities to sell them back to an insurer company - but should they do that?
- Hundreds Of Habitat Volunteers Race To Build New Home
- Lynchburg Police Name Suspect In Sunday Shooting
- Swoope Volunteer Fire Department
- The Golden Pony is Ready to Be Unleashed
- Ice House Love Project
- Hamlin edges Keselowski at Martinsville
- On Your Side Alert: Concerns about political mail
- Baltimore Police Searching For Clues In 15 Year Cold Case
'My Dad Is Allergic To Facebook'
More from Parenting
- Zoo Blames Mom for Tragic Death of 2-Year-Old Mauled to Death After Falling Into Pit
- Letting Children Watch Hours of TV Improves Academic Ability
- Should You Teach a Baby to Talk From Birth or Is It Pushy Parenting Gone Mad?
- How a Newborn Can Ruin Your Marriage
- Parent Forces Children to Hold Embarrassing Signs
Title: "Allergic To Facebook"
Assignment: "The teacher had the kids create their 'memory books' for the end of the school year," mom writes.
Standard student responses included: "I love pizza."
Recent study Victoria's drawing could be used to illustrate: This one.
Other "allergies" dad might one day find convenient: Bad pop music, inappropriate Halloween costumes, boyfriends ...
Upside of Victoria's dad's Facebook problem: He won't overshare on social media.