- Bruce Blunt acquitted of animal cruelty after he blew smoke into pet's mouth
- Jeb Bush and corporate boardrooms: 15 cases
- White House Brief: Things to know about George Pataki
- Kurdish party committed to peace talks whatever Turkish poll outcome
- French FM to head Israel, Egypt in June to revive peace process
- SA woman may have been dead for two weeks
- For a new American envoy, India is a homecoming
- WorldViews: Why the FIFA arrests made Russia so angry with the U.S.
- Snoopers' charter to halt online extremists
- Cornwall motorist returns home to find her car infested with 5,000 bees
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.