- Donald Trump hits trouble with God as he's accused of lying about faith
- Families torn apart after horrific electrical accident kills a married father-of-three and critically injures engaged man expecting second child
- St Louis Rams cheerleader given surprise reunion on the football field with her Marine husband
- Moscow furious over Norwegian TV show depicting life after a Russian invasion
- For richer or RICHER: Newlywed postal worker wins $4million lottery jackpot one day after his wedding
- America’s hidden homeless living in a Florida motel captured in gripping photographs
- Millennials hate bad grammar more than any other age group
- Texts reveal how Michelle Carter encouraged Conrad Roy III to kill himself
- Zombies on a plane! Fear The Walking Dead special will introduce new character for season two of the spin-off
- 3 dead, 2 injured in shooting spree in Tennessee
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.