- Richmond provides cold weather shelter for weekend
- Danville Public Schools Names New Superintendent
- W.Va. Inmate Pleads Guilty to Threatening President
- Putin warns US relations will be damaged if new sanctions are imposed... while announcing he has invited Kim Jong-un to Moscow
- Bristol mother found dead in gorge with her newborn baby is buried in same coffin
- New Counting Sheep coffee features herbal sedative to help you sleep
- French police Taser chocolate-loving monkey after it attacked children at a school in Marseilles
- 'Your children will not escape': Chilling new threat from Taliban commander nicknamed 'slim' who ordered massacre of 132 children in Pakistan
- Nottingham woman swaps burlesque outfits for a hijab after falling in love with Muslim man
- 'Smell-O-Vision' phones able to send scented messages are among ten new technologies for 2015
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
- To honor show's finale, Colbert's portrait returns to Smithsonian portrait gallery
- Before he leaves for Hawaii, Obama will take questions at annual press conference
- Man shot in Northeast D.C.
- Michael Phelps' DUI trial set for Friday in Baltimore
- Stephen Colbert bids farewell to the 'Report' and the host he played
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.