- Elgey stars as Titans down Panthers
- Usher, Gwen Stefani among headliners for Earth Day rally
- Super 15 results and standings
- Teenage girl missing from Kogarah
- NSW Waratahs upset Hurricanes
- 5 things from former Bush press secretary Perino's book
- Indian troops fire at Kashmir protesters; teenager killed
- Betting concerns impacted Glory penalty - official
- Politifact Virginia: Brat claim on Obamacare
- Police: HD Cameras better for crime fighting
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
- Capitol gyrocopter pilot's wife: He's 'very brave patriot'
- Housemate charged with killing University of Mary Washington student
- Georgetown medical students shave their heads for #kidscancer
- Ovechkin, Backstrom lead Caps past Isles 4-3 in Game 2
- Scherzer, Harper power Nationals to 7-2 win over Phillies
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.