- On his trip to East Africa, Obama confronts new gains, old stalemates
- Overeating whilst pregnant 'changes the digestive system making it hard to shift baby weight'
- Top officer Sara Thornton says EVERY police force is giving up on cannabis
- Kate Moss struggles to hide emotions while wearing wedding ring
- MPs warned over an EU poll 'done deal'
- Cotswold pig breeder poses for Country Life's 'Page Three' feature
- Mohamed Al Fayed shuns super yachts trend to holiday on sail boat in St Tropez
- Topshop scraps its ultra skinny mannequins but they're far from the only culprits
- Tourists face chaos in France with fire threats, traffic jams and road blockades
- ISIS-inspired Florida man arrested after 'planning to bury backpack bomb at Key West beach and detonate it with cell phone'
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
- Huckabee criticizes Iran deal as being similar to Holocaust
- Obama chides 2016 candidates for 'ridiculous,' 'sad' remarks
- "Black Lives Matter" spray painted on statue of Confederate soldier in Rockville
- Local Maryland officials to host domestic violence roundtable
- Joe Jackson, patriarch of musical Jackson family, hospitalized in Brazil
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.