- Hunt Valley Spring Festival Presented by Carbiz
- Lunch in the Tiger’s Den
- Opening Day Tailgate & March to the Yard
- Sunday, March 29, 2015
- Win Tickets To The Jack Daniels Honey Hysteria Viewing Party
- Opening Day Dempsey’s Brew Pub and Restaurant
- Opening Day Pickles Pub
- NHS gives girl aged 12 anti-smoking spray then 20 pupils fall ill from product
- British double agent 'plotted to kill his MI5 handler and attack UK'
- The hellish task of identifying 149 victims: 600 body parts removed from site as it emerges killer co-pilot's remains have already been found
Marion Barry Says DC Has Horrible Viewpoint at DNC
More from DC
- No. 1 seed Maryland ousts Duke in regional semifinals 65-55
- Nephew charged with threatening to kill his uncle, a Montgomery County judge, and torch his home
- Terps get a gem: Five-star center Diamond Stone commits to Maryland
- Man trapped in conveyor belt extricated by PGFD firefighters in Chapel Oaks
- 7 shot , 3 critically injured at Florida spring break house party
CHARLOTTE, N.C. - D.C. Councilman Marion Barry has been vocal on Twitter this week at the Democratic National Convention.
The former mayor has been urging greater action and visibility on the issue of D.C. statehood and voting rights in Congress.
He accuses the DNC of marginalizing the D.C. delegation and said it was wrong that Delegate Eleanor Holmes Norton was not given a speaking role at the convention.
Barry Tweeted a link showing an image of the view the D.C. delegates have of the main stage at the DNC.
Buzzfeed.com reports that several states which will likely go for Mitt Romney in November have better views at the arena in Charlotte.