- The Latest: Search resumes for ship missing off the Bahamas
- Search fails to locate missing Indonesian plane for 2nd day
- Dubai ruler launches aid and development foundation
- Israel bars Palestinians from entering Old City after deadly attacks
- Fighting rages on Yemen’s Red Sea coast
- Erdogan: Turkey taught world a ‘lesson in humanity’
- Afghan official: Hospital in airstrike was ‘a Taliban base’
- BBC scandal as producers admit faking footage of Patagonia volcano
- Tories splattered with eggs during anti-cuts march outside conference
- David Cameron reveals his strict TV rules for his children growing up in No.10
Police Release Video of POI in Darryl Sweet Homicide
More from DC
- Obama pushes back against Jeb Bush 'stuff happens' statement with new call for gun control 'that might prevent even a handful of these tragic deaths' (even though Jeb wasn't talking about the Oregon gun massacre at all)
- Huckabee criticizes Iran deal as being similar to Holocaust
- "Black Lives Matter" spray painted on statue of Confederate soldier in Rockville
- Local Maryland officials to host domestic violence roundtable
WASHINGTON - Police are searching for a person of interest in the killing of a 61-year-old man.
Investigators released video of a man they are interested in speaking with regarding the homicide of Darryl Sweet.
Sweet died last Friday after he was found unconscious and suffering from a head wound in the 3800 block of Minnesota Avenue. Northeast.