- Morgan State Powers Past Delaware State 69-7
- St. Francis Outlasts Maryland-Eastern Shore 57-53
- No. 9 Maryland Tops George Washington 75-65
- Biden visit mends fences as Turkey, U.S. seek strategy for Syria, Islamic State
- Lily Allen: 'Who wouldn't be jealous of me? I'm the poster girl for someone who has it all'
- Gorilla warfare! Angry ape throws rock at tourists when they try to video him at Berlin Zoo
- You weren't expecting this, 007. But...BLOFELD'S BACK! Bond will be having kittens as evil foe returns - with double Oscar winner Christoph Waltz tipped to play him
- Japan earthquake collapses homes, causes injuries
- Devastated family of black man, 25, shot dead in St Louis days after Michael Brown lash out at police for dragging heels with investigation
- Are we BORN to cheat? Scientists discover gene that suggests we inherit adultery from our parents
Halle Berry Rushed to Hospital From 'The Hive' Set
More from Popular Top Stories
Halle Berry was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after suffering a head injury while filming a new movie in Los Angeles.
"Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, 'The Hive,'" her representative said Wednesday. "She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She'll continue production as planned."
According to photographers at the scene, the The Oscar-winning actress, 45, was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A.
Berry also suffered an accident while on set in Spain last year. The actress was left with a broken foot after an accident while she was abroad working on the upcoming film "Cloud Atlas."