- Virginia state House still mulling disgraced lawmaker's fate
- Weber's VCU career prematurely ends due to injury
- Analysis: Super Bowl win by young Seahawks would be a scary prospect for NFL
- How saying 'ow' can ease your pain by interfering with signals to the brain
- Angelina Jolie is most admired woman in the world! She beat Malala Yousafzai, Hillary Clinton and the QUEEN in global poll
- Jailed woman who set up blog with activist sentenced to 1,000 lashes for insulting Islam is freed from prison in Saudi Arabia
- The mugged 4ft 6in disabled pensioner meets the beautician who raised £220,000 to buy him a home
- The Playboy President: How a young Ronald Reagan charmed 'more than 50 of Hollywood's leading ladies, including Marilyn Monroe' at luxury LA bungalow
- Amelia Boynton Robinson recalls beating that was to become image of police brutality
- Vanderbilt campus investigation cleared football players of rape a year before court conviction
Halle Berry Rushed to Hospital From 'The Hive' Set
More from Popular Top Stories
Halle Berry was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after suffering a head injury while filming a new movie in Los Angeles.
"Halle Berry suffered a minor head injury while shooting a fight sequence on the set of her film, 'The Hive,'" her representative said Wednesday. "She was taken to the hospital as a precaution, but she checked out healthy and was released. She'll continue production as planned."
According to photographers at the scene, the The Oscar-winning actress, 45, was taken to Cedars Sinai Medical Center in L.A.
Berry also suffered an accident while on set in Spain last year. The actress was left with a broken foot after an accident while she was abroad working on the upcoming film "Cloud Atlas."