- W.Va. Police Departments See Decline in Applicants
- Boris Johnson calls for tax breaks for firms paying the 'living wage'
- Archbishop of Canterbury speaks of loss of his daughter in crash 31 years ago
- Indonesian navy blows up illegal foreign fishing vessels in spectacular fashion
- How fatally wounded cop Rafael Ramos tried in vain to tell paramedics his name before losing consciousness
- Underwear thief is caught after ceiling collapses under the weight of the 2,000 sets of lingerie he had hidden in China
- Don't get on HIS naughty list: Gun range sparks outrage over billboard of Santa with an assault rifle
- Mayhem Monday: Purchasing frenzy as Christmas shoppers set to spend BILLIONS in the final countdown to Christmas
- Suspected burglar dies after being Tasered by police during break-in
- Man, 25, called 999 reporting a shooting and said his friend had stopped breathing - but he was playing Grand Theft Auto
Justin Beiber Passes Out Back Stage, Falls Down Stairs
- David Letterman Heckles Justin Bieber Over Tattoo On Forearm
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Smooch At Dream Hotel's Marble Lane
- Justin Bieber Tweets Automotive Complications in Catskill Mountains
- Bieber Named 'White Trash Prince' After Wearing Overalls and Baseball Cap to Accept Award from Canadian Prime Minster
- Bieber Ticketed and Pulled Over by Police, Shares Instagram Snapshot
More from Popular Top Stories
NBC had a bad case of Bieber Fever, and the only way to get over it was with a two-part special featuring the pop phenom. "Justin Bieber: All Around the World" (Wed., 8 p.m. ET on NBC) took his fans not only all around the world, but backstage and even behind the scenes with extensive interviews with various people involved with Bieber's tour.
But don't worry, the Biebs himself was all over the documentary, getting mobbed by female fans -- he doesn't mind that bit -- and even taking a scary tumble down a flight of stairs. This was after he hit his head during a show in Paris. The blow was so hard that he was knocked unconscious for several minutes, and even suffered a bizarre after-effect.
Bieber was shown in the camera demonstrating how one of his eyebrows had simply stopped working. He seemed more intrigued by the phenomenon than concerned. It was only a temporary situation, but further exemplified how dedicated and hardworking he is. He's certainly not taking any of his fame for granted.