- Ravens Get Running Start In Bid To Make Playoffs
- Maryland QB Brown Pumped For Emotional Home Finale
- Community Thanksgiving meals served around the Tri-Cities
- One dead in Interstate 81 crash
- TN after-school programs give youth educational boost
- Warning over contaminated chickens in supermarkets
- Thirty schoolgirl hostages rescued in Pakistan
- Hanged teens who were believed to have been raped and murdered in India were suicides
- Holiday Inn hotel bans pensioner from using swimming pool over health and safety regulations
- Boy and his grandmother crushed to death when lorry spills its load of metal poles in China
Justin Beiber Passes Out Back Stage, Falls Down Stairs
- David Letterman Heckles Justin Bieber Over Tattoo On Forearm
- Justin Bieber And Selena Gomez Smooch At Dream Hotel's Marble Lane
- Justin Bieber Tweets Automotive Complications in Catskill Mountains
- Bieber Named 'White Trash Prince' After Wearing Overalls and Baseball Cap to Accept Award from Canadian Prime Minster
- Bieber Ticketed and Pulled Over by Police, Shares Instagram Snapshot
More from Popular Top Stories
NBC had a bad case of Bieber Fever, and the only way to get over it was with a two-part special featuring the pop phenom. "Justin Bieber: All Around the World" (Wed., 8 p.m. ET on NBC) took his fans not only all around the world, but backstage and even behind the scenes with extensive interviews with various people involved with Bieber's tour.
But don't worry, the Biebs himself was all over the documentary, getting mobbed by female fans -- he doesn't mind that bit -- and even taking a scary tumble down a flight of stairs. This was after he hit his head during a show in Paris. The blow was so hard that he was knocked unconscious for several minutes, and even suffered a bizarre after-effect.
Bieber was shown in the camera demonstrating how one of his eyebrows had simply stopped working. He seemed more intrigued by the phenomenon than concerned. It was only a temporary situation, but further exemplified how dedicated and hardworking he is. He's certainly not taking any of his fame for granted.