- Crews Responding to Page County Accident
- Portrait of Davy Crockett's Widow Heads to Auction
- Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- Two teachers charged with having drunken cocaine-fueled sex with students on the beach plead not guilty
- AP Exclusive: Ringling Bros. eliminating elephant acts
- StormWatch7 Live Blog: Latest weather updates as winter storm hits DMV
- Should Jarrett Johnson Go In The Ravens Ring Of Honor
- Strange Circumstances Surround Gold Heist on Interstate 95
- Boy, 9, plunged through a manhole when he stepped on a faulty cover and it 'flipped like a coin' smacking him in the chest
- Mother-of-two bit chunk out of fellow worshipper's head at mosque 'with a crunching sound' and spat skin on the floor
Bomb Threat At San Antonio Airport
The San Antonio International Airport is being evacuated due a reported bomb threat.
An airport official has confirmed terminal facilities are being evacuated for a "very specific bomb threat" that was called in by phone around 2:30 p.m. Officials are asking everyone, including media, to stay away from the airport.
All flights to and from the airport are on hold.
San Antonio Fire Department crews, including HazMat, have been dispatched to the scene.